Amrit Brikha Andolan Registration 2023:- The Assam Government has introduced several government schemes around the State to benefit the Assam people. A new scheme Amrit Brikshya Andolan which was started by Assam’s Chief Minister, Shri Hemanta Biswa Sharma to plant 1 million trees in the state. In this article you get every information regarding Amrit Brikha Andolan Registration 2023 in this scheme such as benefits, objectives, required documents, eligibility criteria and registration procedure.
Table of Contents
Amrit Brikha Andolan Registration 2023
The ABA Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan Registration 2023 has officially begun, according to the Assam State Government. It is now announced to the Assam citizens that the Amrit Brikshya Assam 2023 initiative aims to turn the state green. People must plant tree saplings in accordance with the ABA Registration 2023. On 17 September 2023 ABA trees will be planted.
The Assam Government has also stated that a financial grant of Rs.100 will be issued as a direct beneficiary transfer following the planting of the seedling and uploading of the image onto the portal with an additional Rs.200 to be paid in the third year of plant survival. Amrit Brikha Andolan 2023 Registration complete may be viewed right now. This event will make Assam State greener in the future.
Overview of Amrit Brikha Andolan Registration 2023
|Name of the Scheme
|Amrit Brikha Andolan Registration 2023
|State Government of Assam
|To Plant 1 crore Seedlings
|8 June 2023
|17 September 2023
|Third Year Financial Grant
Objective of Amrit Brikha Andolan Registration 2023
The major goal of the scheme is to help finance the upkeep and planting of plants throughout the state. Through this scheme, any resident of the state is eligible to earn up to Rs.300 per plant. Additionally, since Amrit Brikha Andolan effectively manages the state’s plantation distribution system no money will be spent through it to buy commercial plants from the government.
Benefits of Amrit Brikha Andolan Registration 2023
The benefits of this scheme is given below:
- ABA scheme will advance the state’s forestry industry.
- The state administration planted all of the seedlings that it had supplied for free.
- The Assam State Government would in this instance pay you Rs.100 when you purchase seedlings for planting.
- The state government would then provide you Rs.200 as part of this scheme for each seedling plant that lives for three years.
- All interested persons can register online for the scheme without going to a government office from the comfort of their own homes.
Eligibility Criteria of Amrit Brikha Andolan Registration 2023
The eligibility criteria of this scheme is given below:
- The applicant must live in Assam.
- To receive the money rewards, you must post geotagged photos.
- Different groups of individuals in the state such as Self Help Groups, ASHA Workers, Educational Institutions, etc may receive this financial assistance.
Required Documents of Amrit Brikha Andolan Registration 2023
The required documents of this scheme is given below:
- Identity Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account details
- Mobile Number
Application Procedure of Amrit Brikha Andolan Registration 2023
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the ABA Portal.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- You have to select the category you want to apply for.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details such as Name, Age, Parent Details etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- Candidates must also include their address on the information page. On the same page, complete the banking and identification verification.
- Once you’ve submitted all of the identifying proofs required by the website,
- Now you need to verify your mobile number.
- Through this procedure your registration procedure is completed.
Through Mobile App
- You have to open the Google Play Store on your device.
- Enter the Amrit Brikha Andolan in the search box.
- Install the app on your mobile.
- After the installation, open the app.
- Check for the register option.
- Click on this link for ABA registration from the mobile app.
FAQs Amrit Brikha Andolan Registration 2023
What is the full form of ABA?
ABA 2023 also known as Amrit Brikshya Andolan.
When will the candidate receive the payment for planting trees?
After you have completed your verification and the candidate has uploaded a selfie, they will get the incentive money for planting in their bank account.
How much of an amount will the applicant get under ABA 2023?
Candidates will receive Rs.100 per plant on the plantation, and after three years, they would receive Rs.200 per plant.
How many plants will be seedlings under the scheme?
1 Crore Plants
How can I register up for the 2023 Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan?
Whether you go to their official website or download the Amrit Brikshya Andolan Assam app.