AP Career Portal Secondary & Higher Secondary Student Registration & Login @ apcareerportal.in | Andhra Pradesh Career Guidance Portal | AP Career Portal 9th-12th Students Registration
AP Career Portal is a platform launched by the state government of Andhra Pradesh for students who are starting in 9th to 12th standard. Students can use AP Career Portal to get information related to careers colleges exams vocational courses and scholarship programs. It is a personalized platform for guidance in the life of students for the progress in future. You might have various questions in your mind related to the portal including who can use AP Career Portal, how to use the apcareerportal.in Portal, what are the benefits, and many more. In this article, you will get answers of each question in your mind in respect of the Andhra Pradesh Career Guidance Portal.
PM LED Bulb Scheme 2024
PM Rojgar Mela 2024 Apply Online
Kisan 13th Installment
PM Scholarship Scheme Registration
PM Free Silai Machine
AP Career Portal 2024
apcareerportal.in Portal :- Many of the students are unable to get a proper career path due to a lack of knowledge. Everyone is special and has a special ability to do particular work. It’s just that the students are not able to get what kind of work should they do to use their capability completely. Due to a lack of career path-related information, the right course choice many capable students are unable to get a successful career. Considering this in view YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy’s Government of Andhra Pradesh state launched AP Career Portal.
AP Career Portal is launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh. The portal is developed by the Aasman foundation with the support of UNICEF for every child. Students who are starting from 9th to 12th standard will be able to access this portal. Students need to login with the portal to get the information available on the portal. Andhra Pradesh Career Guidance Portal will help the students to explore their career colleges exams vocational courses and scholarships.
Highlights of AP Career Guidance Portal Launch
|Name of the portal
|AP Career Portal
|State Government Of Andhra Pradesh
|UNICEF For Every Child
|Students Of Class 9th To 12th
|Provide Information To Boost The Career Of The Student
AP Career Guidance Portal
AP Career Portal 9th-12th Students Registration:- ज्ञान की कमी के कारण कई छात्र उचित कैरियर मार्ग प्राप्त करने में असमर्थ हैं। हर कोई खास होता है और किसी खास काम को करने की उसमें खास क्षमता होती है। बात बस इतनी है कि छात्रों को यह नहीं मिल पा रहा है कि उन्हें अपनी क्षमता का पूरी तरह से उपयोग करने के लिए किस तरह का काम करना चाहिए। कॅरियर संबंधी जानकारी के अभाव में सही कोर्स का चुनाव करने के कारण कई सक्षम छात्र सफल कॅरियर हासिल नहीं कर पाते हैं। इसे ध्यान में रखते हुए वाईएसआर जगन मोहन रेड्डी की आंध्र प्रदेश राज्य सरकार ने एपी करियर पोर्टल लॉन्च किया।
एपी कैरियर पोर्टल आंध्र प्रदेश सरकार द्वारा शुरू किया गया है। यह apcareerportal.in Portal हर बच्चे के लिए यूनिसेफ के सहयोग से आसमान फाउंडेशन द्वारा विकसित किया गया है। 9वीं से 12वीं कक्षा तक के छात्र इस पोर्टल का उपयोग कर सकेंगे। पोर्टल पर उपलब्ध जानकारी प्राप्त करने के लिए छात्रों को पोर्टल के साथ लॉगिन करना होगा। एपी करियर पोर्टल छात्रों को अपने करियर कॉलेजों की परीक्षाओं के व्यावसायिक पाठ्यक्रमों और छात्रवृत्ति का पता लगाने में मदद करेगा।
AP Career Portal Objective
apcareerportal.in Portal :- Students are unable to set their career goals due to a lack of proper knowledge. Many of the students choose to study such courses or such career path which is not suitable for them and after a certain time period, they drop it. To provide proper career guidance, and course-related information, the best school or college to pursue the academics and scholarship offered related information is provided by the Andhra Pradesh Career Guidance Portal. Students can use the portal to get the information to choose the right career path.
Benefits and Features of AP Career Guidance Portal
Andhra Pradesh Career Guidance Portal is an online platform developed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to provide career guidance and assistance to students and job seekers in the state. Some of the benefits and features of AP Career Guidance Portal 2024 are as follows:
- Comprehensive Career Information: The portal provides comprehensive information about various careers including job profiles, salary range and essential qualifications. It covers a wide range of fields including engineering, medicine, management, law, and more.
- Skill Assessment and Aptitude Test: The Andhra Pradesh Career Guidance Portal provides online aptitude test and skill assessment that can help users identify their strengths and weaknesses and choose the right career path accordingly.
- Job Opportunities: The portal provides information about job openings in various sectors including government and private jobs. It also allows users to register their profiles and apply for jobs directly through the portal.
- Training and Education Opportunities: A AP Career Guidance Portal 2024 provides information on training and education opportunities, including courses, workshops and seminars, that can help users enhance their skills and knowledge.
- Career Counselling: The apcareerportal.in Portal provides career counseling services to the users to help them make informed career decisions. Users can interact with career counselors online or in person and receive personalized guidance based on their interests and abilities.
- Mobile App: The Andhra Pradesh Career Guidance Portal has a mobile app which can be downloaded for free from Google Play Store. The app provides access to all features of the portal and allows users to access career guidance and job information on the go.
- Overall, AP Career Portal 2024 is a comprehensive and user-friendly platform that can help students and job seekers in Andhra Pradesh make informed career decisions and find suitable job opportunities.
Andhra Pradesh Career Portal Advantage
- apcareerportal.in Portal is created by the government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The motive of the government behind creating the portal is to provide career-related guidance to students.
- Students will get information for thousand plus career opportunities on the Andhra Pradesh Career Guidance Portal.
- Students will get direct communication opportunities with mentors from respectable professional and vocational colleges.
- More than 1200 scholarship unity is related information is available.
- Students will get the excess to over 21000 different colleges 1150 different admission assessments and 1150 different is vocational institutes.
Eligibility To Use apcareerportal.in Portal
- Only students can use the portal.
- The student must be an Indian residing in Andhra Pradesh.
- Students must be studying in 9th to 12th standard.
- E mail ID
- Mobile number
- Aadhar Card or Voter ID
- DOB document of the user
Procedure To Login AP Career Portal
Students need a student id and password to use the AP career portal. If you don’t know your student id then you have to contact your school teacher or principal. Students cannot register themselves with the portal. To log in with the portal, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of AP Career Guidance Portal.
- Home page will appear on the computer screen.
- On home page you will see login here option.
- You need to provide your student id and password in the given blanks.
- Now you need to press the login option given next to the blanks.
- As you click your career dashboard will appear on the computer screen.
- By this way you can use the Andhra Pradesh Career Guidance Portal to get career-related information.
FAQs AP Career Guidance Portal
What is AP career portal?
It is a personalized platform created by the government of Andhra Pradesh for students who are pursuing 9th to 12th-standard academics.
Who can use the AP career portal?
Students of Andhra Pradesh starting in 9th to 12th standard can use the portal.
What is the benefit of the portal?
Students will get career-related guidance on the portal.
Why the portal has been launched?
The portal has been launched to provide career-related information to students so that they can choose a better career path.
What information is required to use AP career portal?
To use AP career portal students, need student id and password.
What if I don’t know my student id?
If you don’t know your student id then you have to contact your teacher or principal of the school.