The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts the APPSC Group 2 notification to choose finalists for executive and non executive positions in the AP state. In its APPSC Group 2 Notification 2023, the Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission will publicly declare the availability of 508 jobs for a range of roles in several departments of the Andhra Pradesh government. In this post you get every information like selection procedure, exam pattern, syllabus and eligibility criteria.
APPSC Group 2 Notification 2023
Candidates who are interested in applying for government jobs in Andhra Pradesh should pay close attention to the APPSC Group 2 Notification. The APPSC is one of the most significant recruitments that the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts. It is to notify you that the APPSC Group 2 Notification which will have 508 Vacancies will be issued in the next few days.
- SBI Apprentice Vacancy Apply Online
- Nrega Job Card New List
- Railway Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- NDA Pune Group C Recruitment 2023
For the positions of Assistant Section Officer, Deputy Tahsildar (Group II), Sub-Registrar Group 2, Excise Sub Inspector and Assistant Labour Officer among others there are a total of 508 vacancies. The three papers in the recruitment have a combined maximum score of 150 and a 6 hour time limit. A screening test, a primary examination and interview make up the selection procedure. The state government departments will be able to appoint qualified candidates to a variety of executive and non-executive positions.
Highlight of APPSC Group 2 Notification 2023
|Recruitment Process Name||APPSC Group 2 Notification 2023|
|Exam Authority||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Total Vaccines||Expected 508|
|Online Application Start Date||Not Yet Announced|
|Online Application End Date||Not Yet Announced|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Age Limit||18-42 Years|
Last Date of APPSC Group 2 Notification 2023
To find applicants for various posts within the state government, the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) holds the Group 2 examination. Candidates should closely monitor the APPSC website for any updates or modifications to the test schedule. Success in the hiring process depends on careful planning and observing these deadlines.
Eligibility Criteria of APPSC Group 2 Notification 2023
The List of the eligibility criteria is given below:
- The applicant must have earned more than the minimum required grades in their graduation from a state or central university.
- On the official website, you may also apply for this Group 2 notification if you are a senior.
- The APPSC Group 2 Vacancy Age Limit is 18-42 Years, which you should be aware of.
- For candidates who fall under the categories of SC/ST/OBC and PH there would be a maximum age relaxation of 5 and 10 years, respectively.
- A UGC recognized university is required for the undergraduate degree that was pursued.
Vacancy APPSC Group 2 Notification 2023
The APSSC will fill a total of 508 posts including Assistant Section Officer, Deputy Tahsildar (Group II), Sub-Registrar Group 2, Assistant Labour Officer and Excise Sub Inspector. The APSSC will choose applicants for a number of roles across a number of departments.
Application Form of APPSC Group 2 Notification 2023
Along with the publication of the announcement a portal to submit an online application form for the recruitment of Group 2 posts will be made available on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. Following that, candidates will be able to apply online on or before the deadline by making or arranging all necessary document scan copies prior to sitting to submit an online application.
Application Procedure of APPSC Group 2 Notification 2023
- You have to Visit the Official Website of the APPSC portal.
- The homepage will appear on our screen.
- Click on the OTR button if you are not registered.
- Enter all the required details such as name, contact details and educational details.
- You have to upload all the necessary documents like photos document bearing your signature.
- You have to submit the form.
- A Reference ID is generated for processing applications and other purposes.
- In order to access the APPSC Group 2 Application form 2023, check in to the website once again with the ID you already used.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- The application fee has to be paid online.
- You have to submit the application form.
- You can take a printout of the application form for future use.
FAQs APPSC Group 2 Notification 2023
When will the 2023 APPSC Group 2 Notification be made public?
The APPSC Group 2 notice 2023‘s release date will be stated in the official notice, which is expected to be in September 2023.
What is the APPSC Group 2 age limit?
The age range for the APPSC Group 2 Notification is 18 to 42 years.
What requirements are there for APPSC Group 2?
The APPSC Group 2 Notification is open to degree holders from any university.
What number of vacancies are available for the APPSC Group 2 notification 2023?
The APPSC Group 2 Vacancy 2023 has 508 vacancies.
What official website of APPSC Group 2 2023 online application?
To apply online visit this website www.go to psc.ap.gov.in.