Assam Inter Caste Marriage Scheme 2023 | Assam Inter Caste Marriage Apply Online | Assam Inter Caste Marriage Eligibility
Directorate of Welfare of Scheduled Castes, Department of Tribal Affairs (Plain), Government of Assam has initiated a program known as Assam Inter Caste Marriage Scheme 2023 to encourage inter caste marriages across the state. Under this scheme Government will provide monetary benefits to the newly wedded couple. Interested contenders may read this article very carefully to get detailed information about Financial Incentive to Inter-Castes Marriage Scheme. This article includes eligibility conditions, apply process, benefits detail, important documents, Assam Inter Caste Marriage Apply Online and more. Also Read:-SLPRB Assam Recruitment
Assam Inter Caste Marriage Scheme 2023
Casteism is an issue in India, cast is placed over the other on the basis of social status and prestige. Does it divides people into separate communities which is a base of grated inequality. The first and foremost feature of casteism is practice of endogamy, which means marriage with a girl or boy of other caste is prohibited. Government of Assam has taken a step to stop discrimination on the basis of caste which is Assam inter caste marriage scheme.
Also Read:-PM Led Bulb Scheme
Through Assam Inter Caste Marriage Scheme the government is going to provide financial incentive to the couple who are going to do inter cast marriage. This initiative of Assam government has been started to eliminate caste discrimination from the society. The married couple along with their parents will get monetary benefits from the government when marriage is taken place in between a general caste or other caste people. If you desired to apply for the scheme then you must look over the information available further in this article
Overview of Assam Inter Caste Marriage Scheme 2023
|Name of the scheme
|Assam Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
|Directorate of Welfare of Scheduled Castes
|Department of Tribal Affairs (Plain), Government of Assam
|Newly married inter caste couple
|Mode of application
Assam Inter Caste Marriage Apply Online
भारत में जातिवाद एक मुद्दा है, सामाजिक स्थिति और प्रतिष्ठा के आधार पर जाति को एक दूसरे से ऊपर रखा जाता है। क्या यह लोगों को अलग-अलग समुदायों में विभाजित करता है जो कि घिसी-पिटी असमानता का आधार है। जातिवाद की सबसे पहली और प्रमुख विशेषता सगोत्र विवाह प्रथा है, जिसका अर्थ है कि दूसरी जाति की लड़की या लड़के से विवाह वर्जित है। असम सरकार ने जाति के आधार पर भेदभाव को रोकने के लिए एक कदम उठाया है जो असम अंतरजातीय विवाह योजना है।
Also Read:-Tamil Nadu Higher Education Assurance Scheme
असम अंतरजातीय विवाह योजना के माध्यम से सरकार अंतरजातीय विवाह करने वाले जोड़े को वित्तीय प्रोत्साहन प्रदान करने जा रही है। असम सरकार की यह पहल समाज से जातिगत भेदभाव को खत्म करने के लिए शुरू की गई है। सामान्य जाति या अन्य जाति के लोगों के बीच विवाह होने पर विवाहित जोड़े को उनके माता-पिता के साथ सरकार से आर्थिक लाभ मिलेगा। यदि आप इस योजना के लिए आवेदन करना चाहते हैं तो आपको इस लेख में आगे उपलब्ध जानकारी अवश्य देखनी चाहिए
Benefits of the Assam Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
Assam inter caste merit scheme is very beneficial for the people living in Assam. The motive of the government behind starting this scheme is to appreciate the socially bold step of an inter caste marriage taken by the newly married couple and their parents. The government is going to give rupees 50000 to each married couple under this scheme. Only hundred inter caste married couples in a year will receive the benefits of the scheme. The amount will be given directly to the bank account of the bridegroom or joint account of the couple through direct benefit transfer system.
Eligibility Conditions For Assam Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
All those candidates whom meet the eligibility conditions specified below are able to get the benefits under Assam inter caste marriage scheme:
- Appellant must have domicile certificate of Assam state.
- Marriage of the couple should be taken place in between general cast and scheduled caste couple.
- Marriage of the couple must be valid as per the Indian law.
- It must be the first marriage of the couple.
- That should be no incentive will be given to the couple who is doing second marriage or subsequent marriage.
Candidates who are going to apply for the Assam inter caste marriage scheme need following documents:
- Bank account details of bride/ groom/ joint account of couple.
- Caste certificate of husband & wife.
- Joint photo of couple.
- Marriage certificate issued by the sub-Registrar.
- Proof of General caste of husband or wife.
Selection of the couple who are going to get the benefits under the scheme will be made through a selection process which is mention below
- For the selection first of all A selection committee has been formed.
- In the selection committee the head will be the director of welfare of SC Assam as chairperson.
- Deputy director of welfare of SC Assam will be the member secretary of the committee.
- Joint Secretary to the Govt. of Assam WPT&BC Deptt., Research Assistants, Progressive Assistances and the Superintendent of the Directorate will be the other members.
- All those who fulfill the eligibility conditions will get selected by the committee
Procedure To Submit Application For Assam Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
To apply for the scheme candidates, have to follow the step-by-step guidance mentioned below:
- Before submitting the application for the scheme, you must look over the guidelines as mentioned in the PDF
- Now you have to open the official website of the Directorate of Welfare of Scheduled Castes, Department of Tribal Affairs (Plain), Government of Assam.
- Home page of the portal will open on the screen from where you should go to the how do I? section
- Choose more option to open a new page on the screen from, choose Apply for Financial Incentive for Inter Caste Marriages option.
- A new page will open on the screen with the apply link, select the link and follow the screen
- Application form will open on the screen where you have to fill the significant information such as
- Name of brideName of groomCasteDate of birthContact number
- Bank account details etc.
- Complete the application form with the necessary details and attach the documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application form after carefully review the details within 3 years of marriage.
FAQ– Assam Inter Caste Marriage Scheme 2023
Assam inter caste marriage scheme is an initiative of government of Assam to appreciate the socially bold step of inter caste marriage taken by the people of Assam state.
Under this scheme the government is going to transfer rupees 50000 to each married couple.
Only 100 couples who have done inter caste marriage will receive the benefits of the scheme.
The amount will transfer directly in the bridegroom or joint account of the couple.
No there is no incentive for the second marriage.