Atul Maheshwari Scholarship :- The government and different organizations introduce several scholarships. In order to give all of the children who cannot afford an education a high quality education. The Atul Maheshwari scholarship was recently introduced by the Atul Maheshwari foundation. Students will receive scholarships due to this program. because the organization would give them financial support through this that will help in their education. In this post you get every information regarding this scholarship such as benefits, overview, objective, required documents and application procedure.
Table of Contents
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2024
Many students desire to enroll in classes from 9th to 12th grade but are occasionally unable to do so owing to financial instability. However, after receiving the scholarship funds provided by the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship, they will be able to do so. The equal amount of scholarships will be awarded to students in grades 9 and 10 as in grades 11 and 12.
The applicant’s yearly household income cannot be more than Rs 1.5 lakh in order to qualify for this scheme’s benefits. The scholarship provider will transfer the grant amount to the student’s bank account number in accordance with the class to which they belong or are pursuing if they have achieved good performance in both the written exam and personality interview test.
Overview of Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2024
|Scholarship Name||Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2024|
|Launched By||Atul Maheshwari Foundation|
|Beneficiary||Students 9th to 12th class|
|Objective||To Financial Help|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Official Website||Click here|
Objective of Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2024
The main goal of the scholarship is to offer financial assistance and support to students in classes 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th so they may complete their education without encountering any type of financial issues.
Benefits of Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2024
The benefits of this scholarship is given below:
- The Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Program was established by the Atul Maheshwari Foundation.
- Scholarships will be awarded under this program to students who received at least 60% on their most recent yearly test.
- All students registered in grades 9 through 12 are able to take advantage of this scheme.
- However, the applicant’s yearly household income must exceed Rs 1.5 lakh in order to qualify for these benefits.
- The literacy rate will rise together with the implementation of this scheme.
The eligibility criteria of this scholarship is given below:
- The applicant must be registered in a recognized institution from 9th through 12th grades.
- More than Rs.1.5 lakh should be noted as the annual family income.
- A minimum of 60% on the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Test is required.
The required documents of this scholarship is given below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Previous year Marksheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Admit Card
- Caste Certificate
- Atul Scholarship Result
- Mobile Number
Last Date of Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2024
|Notification Release||September 2023|
|Start Date of Application Form||15 September 2023|
|Last Date of Application Form||30 September 2023|
|Exam Date||October 2023|
|Release Date Admit Card||October 2023|
|Result Date||November 2023|
Award Details of Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2024
|Class||Reward||No of Scholarship|
|9th and 10th||Rs.30,000||18|
|11 and 12th||Rs.50,000||18|
|10th and 12th||Rs. 30,000 and 50,000||2|
AMC Exam Pattern 2024
- The exam will be conducted offline.
- There will be two parts Section A covering MCQ questions Section B covering essay writing and
- The question paper will need to be solved in 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- There won’t be any negative marking for wrong answers.
Applying Procedure of Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2024
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the portal.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on New Here/Sign Up option.
- Enter the details such as Email ID and Mobile Number,etc.
- Set your Username and Password.
- Click on the Sign in.
- Enter the registration ID and Password.
- Click on the AMC Scholarships.
- Enter the details in Atul Scholarship Form.
- You have to upload all the necessary documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- You can save the PDF for further use.
FAQs Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2024
How many scholarships does the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship offer?
The Atul Maheshwari scholarship offers 23 scholarships for students in grades 9 through 10, and 23 scholarships for students in grades 11 through 12.
Who launched the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship?
The Atul Maheshwari Scholarship was established by the Atul Maheshwari Foundation.
When is the last date Atul Maheshwari 2023?
The last day for applications is 30 August 2023.
Are there any requirements for income to participate in this scheme?
Yes, the beneficiary’s yearly household income should not exceed Rs.1.5 lakh.
How can I apply for the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2023?
To fill out and submit the online application form, go to the official website.