GATE Registration 2024:- The GATE Registration 2024 process is being handled by the Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru (IISc Bengaluru). The GATE 2024 Registration procedure is currently open on the official website in accordance with the GATE Exam schedule. Graduate students must register online by September 29, 2023, if they want to be considered for admission to M. Tech other PG courses and PSU Recruitment. In this post you get every information regarding this registration such as objective, eligibility criteria, registration procedure and much more.
Table of Contents
GATE Registration 2024
On 30 August, the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, started the registration for the GATE 2024 test on the official website. From 30 August through 29 September 2023, candidates can register for GATE 2024 without paying a late fee. Those who wish to apply with a late fee may do so up to 13 October 2023. Along with the news, the GATE test date was also made public by IISc Bangalore.
The GATE 2024 will be held online for 30 papers on 3, 4, 10 and 11 February. Candidates who plan to take the GATE Exam in 2024 should study carefully so they can perform at their best on these dates. Candidates who pass the GATE test will be qualified to apply for admission to the M.Tech courses or a position with a PSU. Candidates should review the GATE eligibility requirements before applying for the GATE test.
Overview of GATE Registration
|Name of the Article||GATE Registration 2024|
|Exam||Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)|
|Authority||Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore|
|Eligibility||B.TECH or BE|
|Application Form Date||24 August 2023|
|Last Day for Apply||29 September 2023|
|Total Subject in GATE||30 Subjects|
|Exam Date||3, 4, 5, 11 February 2023|
|Exam Mode||CBT Mode|
Eligibility Criteria of GATE Registration
The list of the eligibility criteria is given below:
- The GATE exam does not have an upper or lower age limit.
- Candidates need to meet the academic requirements.
- Only when a candidate meets the requirements established by the specific institute is admission based on a GATE Scorecard guaranteed.
- They must be either in their last year of graduation or have already graduated.
- In order to get excellent grades on the exam, make sure you submit your application before the last date.
Required Documents of GATE Registration
The list of the required documents is given below:
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- B.Tech Certificate and Marksheet
- Thumb Impression
- Domicile Certificate
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Required Fee of GATE Registration
Applying Procedure of GATE Registration
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the portal.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the registration link.
- You have to register your mobile number or email ID.
- The registration form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the application form Such as:
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Subject Code and other
- You have to upload a photograph and signature.
- Now submit the application form.
- Complete the registration procedure by paying the application fees.
FAQs GATE Registration
How can I register for the GATE Exam?
Candidates must go to the official website, gate2024.iisc.ac.in, and fill out the GATE Application Form there in order to register for GATE 2024 online.
Can I submit a GATE Registration 2024 application offline?
No, you cannot submit an offline application for GATE Registration 2024, only online submissions are accepted.
Which date is the GATE exam in 2024?
The GATE 2024 Exam Dates are February 3, 4, 10 and 11, 2024.
What are the GATE exam fees?
For female, SC, ST and PWD applicants, the GATE Exam Fee is INR 900 for general and international candidates, the GATE Registration Fee is INR 1800.
Why is the GATE test held?
For M.Tech admission to IITs, the GATE test is held. Additionally, many PSUs accept the GATE score for hiring new employees.