GMRIT Admission 2024:- The period of time spent in college has a significant impact on how someone develops both personally and professionally. The prestigious GMR Institute of Technology (GMRIT) provides its students with a life changing educational experience. Through the AP EAMCET & AP ECET and the AP PGECET & GATE respectively, GMRIT Admission 2024 provides admission to BE/Tech in eighteen courses and ME/MTech in seven streams.
Table of Contents
GMRIT Admission 2024
Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU) located in Hyderabad is the parent institution of the independent GMR Institute of Technology. It was founded in 1997 by the GMR Lakshmi Foundation and is situated in the Andhra Pradesh district of Rajam, Srikakulam. The institution provides its students with technical engineering education. Situated in Rajam, Andhra Pradesh the institution offers its students community infrastructure, recent amenities, education and skilled faculty members.
The National Assessment and Accreditation Council NAAC has awarded it an A grade of accreditation. Admission requirements for BE/BTech and ME/MTech courses must be fulfilled in order to be admitted. The APSCHE will officially announce admissions for the academic year 2024-25 by May or June of 2024.
GMRIT BE/B.Tech Admission 2024
The GMR Institute of Technology offers 3 and 4 year BE/BTech programs in 17 streams. To be eligible for admission a candidate must pass the AP EAMCET or ECET and take part in online counseling. Entrance test, counseling registration, choice filling and seat assignment, college or online reporting are the several steps involved in the GMRIT method for BE/BTech admission.
GMRIT ME/m.Tech Admission 2024
An applicant may apply online for the AP PGECET 2024 in order to be admitted into any of the seven available streams if they have already studied a Bachelor of Engineering or Technology and wish to finish their Master’s degree. Applicants who have already registered for GATE or who intend to do so may also take advantage of online counseling in order to get admitted if they pass the exam. GATE is set to take place on 3, 4, 10 and 11 February of 2024.
Overview of GMRIT Admission 2024
|GMRIT Admission 2024
|GMR Institute of Technology
|Mode of Admission
|AP EAMCET,GATE, AP PGECET
|Mode of Application
Eligibility GMRIT Admission 2024
Candidates must possess an engineering or technology diploma or a diploma of any kind similar from an AICTE accredited school that has been approved by the Andhra Pradesh government.
Candidates for the general category must be between the ages of 18 and 22.
You need to have passed your intermediate examinations in physics, math and chemistry or you need to be taking them in the final year.
you must be at least 16 years old by December 31st of the entrance year.
A bachelor’s degree in B.Tech, B.Pharm, or a similar field is required of candidates. (General applicants must receive a minimum of 50% qualifying marks; reserved candidates must receive 45%.)
The minimum age for candidates to take the test is 21 years old.
Admission Fee GMRIT Admission 2024
The tuition price for get/BTech and ME/MTech programs under the GMRIT is Rs.2.9 to Rs.3.03 lakhs and Rs.90 to Rs.99 lakhs respectively to get admitted.
GMRIT BE/B.Tech and ME/M.Tech Courses 2024
The GMR Institute of Technology provides ME/MTech and BE/BTech courses in 15 and 7 streams, respectively. You may view all of the information below.
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Business Systems
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Electronics and Computer Engineering
- Information Technology and Business Systems
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Computer Science and System Engineering
- Computer Science and Game Development
- Electronics and Telematics Engineering
- Bio Technology
- Electronics and Computer Network Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering (Cyber Security)
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- VLSI and Embedded System Design
- Power and Industrial Drives
- Digital Electronics and Communication Systems
Applying Procedure of GMRIT Admission 2024
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the GMRIT.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Find the Online Application Form option, Click on it.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the necessary documents such as basic and educational qualifications.
- You have to upload all the necessary documents like photograph and signature.
- You have to pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
FAQs GMRIT Admission 2024
Which particulars are available through GMRIT’s B.Tech program?
Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electrical and Communication, Information Technology and Mechanical engineering are among the specializations offered by GMRIT.
What is the GMRIT B.Tech admissions process?
Merit in the EAMCET is the basis for admission to the B.Tech course at GMRIT.
How are seats held at GMRIT for admission to the M.Tech program?
Reservations are created for the corresponding candidates as follows:
For students applying through the GATE/AP PGECET, 70% of seats are set aside.
In compliance with APSCHE norms, 30 % of the seats are filled on a merit basis.
Does the institution provide any scholarships?
GMRIT offers qualified applicants many scholarship possibilities.