Hajj Registration 2023 | Hajj Registration Form online | Haj Application Form Last Date | Hajj 2023 Registration | Hajj Online Application Form 2023 www.hajcommittee.gov.in
One of the holy acts in Muslim culture which is Hajj, is mandatory on every Muslim. Islam has directed every Muslim to perform hajj once in a lifetime. And every year, before the month of Eid-Ul-Azha, Muslims performs Hajj in Mecca and Madina. So, as the month is starting to approach slowly, muslims are searching for Hajj Registration 2023. As it requires to submit the application form to the Hajj yatra to visit the holy place Mecca. However, sources says that the registration window is going to open soon. Thus, those interested pilgrims who want to perform Hajj can register for the same easily. We are going to share everything related to Hajj 2023 Online Registration, you can check the registration process, last date, documents required, status etc. So make sure to follow this post till the end.
Hajj Registration 2023
Hajj Registration 2023 :- Islam has directed the pilgrims to pray five times a day. Whereas, in the month of Ramadan, muslims observe fasts and donate some amount from their wealth. This tradition is followed by all the muslims around the world. However, if you are interested to check about Hajj Application Date 2023 then please keep following.
Department has designed certain process for the pilgrims to visit the holy place every year. Not only this, but department has set up some limit of pilgrims to perform hajj every year. This is why it is required for the interested candidates to book their tickets for Hajj 2023 as soon as possible. They also need to know about the deadline of this process as well.
Hajj Application Date Overview
|Event Name||Hajj Registration 2023|
|Supervising Board||Hajj Committee of India|
|Hajj 2023 Dates||26 June to 01 July 2023|
|Purpose of Hajj 2023||To seek Blessings of Allah|
|Hajj 2023 Registration Form||By January 2023|
|Hajj 2023 Last Date||February 2023|
|Eligibility||All Muslims below the Age of 65 Years|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Total Pilgrims allowed||1.75 Lakh|
|Application Fees||Rs 300/-|
|Payment Mode||Through Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI|
|Documents Required||Aadhar Card, Passport, Bank Account No|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Hajj Committee portal||hajcommittee.gov.in|
Hajj Online Application Form 2023
Hajj Registration 2023:- Additionally, pilgrims will be required to fill and submit the form with other processes before the last date. Because, if they miss this chance then they will only have the option to perform hajj next year. So make sure that go through all the details very attentively. According to the sources, In India, The hajj visits are monitored and guided by the ministry of Minority Affairs. However, they shared some points of eligibility criteria for Hajj Registration 2023. Thus, those candidates who are successful to apply for the Hajj 2023 then they will have to check the application status as well. As the pilgrims will have to know if they are eligible for the holy act or not.
Important Points to Remember
- The official announcement for the Hajj 2023 has not been made yet. But you can check by visiting the official website is hajcommittee.gov.in. The updates are expected through this week or next week.
- You can easily complete the Hajj 2023 Application form and then have to wait for the committee to publish the list.
- Also make sure that the Pilgrim is fit and have plenty of money to afford the trip.
- Make sure to keep checking the official website for latest updates.
- Some of the important documents such Aadhar Card, a valid passport, a bank account, and a valid mobile number will be required to process the registration form.
- According to latest updates, the official website to facilitate information about Hajj Registration 2023 will be launched soon.
Eligibility Criteria Hajj Registration 2023
Before you apply for Hajj 2023, make sure that you are aware of these eligibility criteria points.
- Department has directed to allow people under the age of 65 to perform hajj.
- Pregnant women are forbidden to perform hajj this is why they are advised to not fill up the form.
- Apart from that, the pilgrim should have a valid and machine readable passport which is one month older than the travel date.
How to Apply for Hajj Registration 2023
Once, you have checked that you meet all the eligibility criteria points then you can easily head on to fill and submit the application form. Here are simple steps to follow for the registration process.
- Go to the Hajj portal which is hajcommittee.gov.in. You will see a Homepage on your screen.
- From the homepage, you are required to click on HAJ 2023 to move forward with the application.
- Once you provide your mobile number and aadhaar card you will be presented with an application form.
- In this application form, you have to fill up the basic details about pilgrims such as Passport Number, name, and bank account information etc.
- After that, you have to upload the important documents such as passport-sized photograph, a cancelled check, an Aadhar card, and others.
- For the final step you will be required to pay Rs.300 for registration process.
- Then submit the form and get a snapshot or printout of the same.
Hajj cost from India 2023
- 1- The first expense for the Hajj 2023 is Rs.300 of registration process.
- 2- Then the next step involves to book the flights which costs around Rs 20,000 and Rs 25,000 during peak times.
- 3- The visa facilitation charges can be anywhere between Rs 7,000 to Rs 8,000.
- 4- The official Hajj Committee also offers a package with all the amenities which costs around Rs 3,90,000/-.
- So, these are the altogether and portion wise expenses idea for hajj this year. You can use these information as reference and plan your trip accordingly.