Haryana BPL Ration Card List | Haryana Ration Card List Download | हरियाणा राशन कार्ड नई सूची और Haryana Ration Card APL/BPL List ऑनलाइन चेक करे एवं हरियाणा राशन कार्ड लिस्ट में अपना नाम खोजे | Haryana BPL Ration Card List 2023 Status
Haryana BPL Ration Card List contains the name of the citizens who hold the BPL ration card. Every year the list has been updated by the government. New names were added and removed from the list. If you are a citizen of Haryana state and desire to check the Haryana Ration Card List, then you are at the right page. Here in this article today we are going to provide you with detailed information about the Haryana BPL Ration Card List 2023. You will able to know how you can check the ration card list, how you can search your name in it, how to apply for a Haryana New Ration Card, how to download your ration card, and other relevant information.
Haryana BPL Ration Card List 2023
The list which contains the name of the citizens of Haryana who hold BPL ration cards is called Haryana BPL Ration Card List. A ration card is a document issued by the Department of Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs, Government of Haryana. This document is issued only the citizens of Haryana. This document is of various types out of which the Haryana BPL Ration card 2023 is one. Haryana BPL Ration Card List 2023 contain the name of citizens of Haryana who are from below the poverty line category and hold the ration card.
Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Government of Haryana provides various benefits to the BPL ration card holders. It has been found that many of the citizens hold Haryana APL Ration Card who are not eligible anymore. The department issue the new ration card list every year with necessary amendments. Many of the citizens names are added in the list and many of the names has been removed. If you desire to check whether your name is in the updated Haryana BPL Ration Card List then you can check it through official website. To know how to check the BPL Ration Card List you have to read the further section of this article.
Highlights Of Haryana Ration Card New List 2023
|Article about||Haryana BPL Ration Card List|
|Launched by||Government of Haryana|
|Department||Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department Government of Haryana|
|Mode of application||Online|
हरियाणा बीपीएल राशन कार्ड सूची 2023
जिस सूची में बीपीएल राशन कार्ड रखने वाले हरियाणा के नागरिकों का नाम होता है, उसे हरियाणा बीपीएल राशन कार्ड सूची कहा जाता है। राशन कार्ड खाद्य नागरिक आपूर्ति और उपभोक्ता मामलों के विभाग, हरियाणा सरकार द्वारा जारी किया गया एक दस्तावेज है। यह दस्तावेज़ केवल हरियाणा के नागरिकों को जारी किया जाता है। यह दस्तावेज कई प्रकार का होता है जिसमें से हरियाणा बीपीएल राशन कार्ड 2023 एक है। हरियाणा बीपीएल राशन कार्ड सूची 2023 में हरियाणा के नागरिकों का नाम है जो गरीबी रेखा से नीचे हैं और राशन कार्ड रखते हैं।
खाद्य नागरिक आपूर्ति और उपभोक्ता मामले विभाग, हरियाणा सरकार बीपीएल राशन कार्ड धारकों को विभिन्न लाभ प्रदान करता है। यह पाया गया है कि कई नागरिक हरियाणा एपीएल राशन कार्ड रखते हैं जो अब पात्र नहीं हैं। विभाग हर साल आवश्यक संशोधनों के साथ नई राशन कार्ड सूची जारी करता है। सूची में कई नागरिकों के नाम जोड़े गए हैं और कई नाम हटा दिए गए हैं। यदि आप यह जांचना चाहते हैं कि आपका नाम अद्यतन हरियाणा बीपीएल राशन कार्ड सूची में है या नहीं तो आप इसे आधिकारिक वेबसाइट के माध्यम से देख सकते हैं। बीपीएल राशन कार्ड सूची की जांच कैसे करें, यह जानने के लिए आपको इस लेख के आगे के भाग को पढ़ना होगा।
Types of New Ration Card List 2023
There are three types of Below Poverty Line (BPL) ration cards issued in the Indian state of Haryana:
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Card: This card is issued to the poorest families of Haryana. It is meant for families who do not have any stable source of income and are in dire need of food and other basic necessities.
- Priority Households (PHH) Card: This card is issued to those families who are above the AAY category but still fall below the poverty line. These families are entitled to receive food grains and other essential commodities at a subsidized rate.
- State Priority Household (SPHH) Card: This card is issued to those families who are not eligible for AAY or PHH category but still need some assistance in meeting their basic needs. These families are entitled to receive food grains and other essential commodities at a slightly subsidized rate.
Objective of Haryana BPL Ration Card List 2023
Haryana BPL (Below Poverty Line) Ration Card List 2023 aims to provide food security and nutritional support to eligible families living below poverty line in the state of Haryana. The ration card list is compiled by the state government to identify eligible households that are entitled to receive subsidized food grains and other essential commodities at reasonable prices from Public Distribution System (PDS) shops. The Haryana government aims to ensure that no eligible family is left out of the PDS system and every eligible family gets the benefit of subsidized food grains and other essential commodities. The ration card list also helps in identifying beneficiaries for other social welfare schemes and programmes, such as health care and education, aimed at improving the quality of life of the underprivileged sections of the society.
Benefits Given To BPL Ration Card Holder
Beneficiaries who hold BPL cards will get the ration card at subsidized rates from the FPS as mentioned:
- 2 kg of sugar at Rs 13.50 per kg.
- 2.5 kg pulses will be provided at the rate of Rs 20 per kg.
- 5 kg of wheat at the rate of 2 per kg who hold BPL card.
- 7 liters of kerosene at the rate of Rs 13.63 to Rs 14.58 per kg.
Haryana BPL Ration Card Eligibility
Applicants so desired to get the BPL ration card must meet the eligibility condition specified below:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- To get a BPL ration card annual income of the applicant’s family should not be more than rupees 180000.
- The age of the application should be more than 18 years.
A ration card is issued by the authorities on the basis of family income, property, and assets.
Important Documents To Apply For Haryana Ration Card 2023
To apply for ration card candidates, have to submit the following documents along with the application form:
- Family Photo
- Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP)
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- BPL Application Form containing signatures of Panch or Sarpanch. It is necessary to have the numberdar’s signature. You can get the application form from the ration depot.
- Old ration card (if any)
Procedure To Check Haryana BPL Ration Card List
- To check the ration card list you have to visit the official website of the Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Government of Haryana.
- From the home page of the portal, you have to go to the MIS & reports option.
- Now click on the report link and a new page will open.
- Choose ration card option and then DFSO wise list will appear.
- Choose the DFSO name and AFSO list will appear.
- Choose the AFSO name and list of EPS ID and EPS owner will show.
- Select the EPS ID and List of ration card holder will show on the screen.
Procedure To Apply For Haryana BPL Ration Card 2023
- To apply for ration card contenders, have to visit the official website of Saral Haryana.
- From the open page, you have to log in by using your login details.
- If not registered prior on saral then register yourself first.
- Now you have to click on apply for service option and search for New ration card.
- Click the link and the application form will open on the screen.
- Fill the significant information and upload the necessary documents.
- Review the application form and submit it by pre submit button.
How to check the Status of a Registered Complaint?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of AePDS Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Now on the home page of the website you will see the option of Grievance, you have to click on this option. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see the option of View Status of your Grievance, you have to click on this option. As soon as you click, a new page will open in front of you.
- Now on this page, you have to fill in your grievance number and mobile number. After filling all the information, you have to click on the submit button. After this, the status of the registered complaint will come in front of you.
Procedure To Track Haryana BPL Ration Card Status
- To track the status, you have to visit the official website of saral Haryana.
- Now you have to click on track application/appeal.
- A new page will open where you have to select department name service and enter your application reference ID.
- Click on check status option and your application status will show on the screen.
Procedure To View Ration Card Details
- To check the ration card details you have to visit the official website of the Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Government of Haryana.
- From home page of the portal, you have to go to the report section.
- Click on RC details option and a new page will open on the screen.
- Now you need to enter RC number or PP Id in the given space.
- Click on submit option and the information related to the ration card will show on the screen.
Haryana Ration Card List Helpline Number
- Toll-Free Help Line Number: PDS :- 1967 & 1800-180-2087
- Consumer Help Line Number:- 1800-180-2087
FAQs – Haryana Ration Card List 2023
What is Ration Card?
A ration card is a document issued by the state government to the citizens of the state.
What is the benefit to hold BPL ration card?
Those who hold BPL ration card will get ration from the fair price shops at subsidize rate.
Who can apply for BPL ration?
All the citizens of the state whose annual income is less than 180000 can apply for BPL ration card.
What is the minimum age to apply for ration card?
Applicant must attend the age of 18 to hold a ration card.
What is the toll-free helpline number and consumer helpline number?
Toll Free Help Line Number: 1967 & 1800-180-2087 and Consumer Help Line Number: 1800-180-2087