ICCR Scholarship 2024:- The best chance to study in India is through the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) Scholarship. It gives international students the chance to enroll in various courses at government universities and institutes. The Indian government has provided its whole funding. You get every information regarding ICCR Scholarship 2024 Last Date in this post including its objective, benefits, required documents, eligibility criteria and result check.
Table of Contents
ICCR Indian Council for Cultural Relations Scholarship
The ICCR Scholarship 2023 is an important scholarship that presents fantastic chances to all overseas students who are required to absorb into Indian culture when they enroll in various educational programs in India. Therefore, students who must apply must verify the facts regarding the application deadline in order to submit their application on time.
International students can apply for scholarships and have access to a variety of advantages while pursuing their educational and cultural goals in India. With the fully funded ICCR Scholarship 2023, students may pay their tuition, housing costs and other living expenditures. To be eligible for the scholarship, a student must be accepted into an undergraduate, graduate, or PhD program in an area such as science, technology, arts or humanities. The scholarship’s primary objective is to promote Indian culture, heritage and diversity among international students.
Overview of ICCR Scholarship 2024
|ICCR Scholarship 2023
|Indian Council for Cultural Relations
|To promote Indian culture, heritage and diversity among international students
|Last Day to Apply
|Not Yet Declared
Objective for ICCR Scholarship 2024
The main objective of this scholarship is to encourage and expand cultural exchanges with other nations and people, to build contacts with other countries, and to cultivate and improve India’s relations with other nations. The scholarship is open to postgraduate and PHD researchers who are based in India. The courses of expression are also included in this scholarship. Each year, thousands of students benefit from this chance.
Benefits for ICCR Scholarship 2024
Some of the benefits are given below:
- A monthly financial help is given to students and is put straight into their personal account.
- The ICCR pay varies depending on the degree you are applying for, like PhD students earn a greater monthly stipend than Undergraduate students.
- The program will pay for your tuition and test costs.
- The program will pay for your lodging and daily expenditures.
- Your health insurance is covered under the program.
- Your plane ticket to and from is covered by the program.
Eligibility Criteria for ICCR Scholarship 2024
Some of the eligibility criteria are given below:
- A foreign national must submit an application.
- The applicant must have received at least a 60% on his 12th grade test.
- They must have transcripts in English and mark sheets for the 10th and 12th grades.
- An equivalent credential must be obtained from the Association of Indian Universities AIU if necessary by universities.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 30. Age restrictions for PHD programs can be relaxed from 35 to 40 depending on the institution.
Required Documents for ICCR Scholarship 2024
Some of the required document are given below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- National Identity Card
- Certificate of other Art Related Courses
- Letters of Recommendation
- Biometric Page of Passport
- Medical Fitness Forum
- Marks Sheets for 10th and 12th Class Education
- Research proposals for courses related to research such as PHD or M.Phil
- IELTS or English Language Certificate
Applying Procedure for ICCR Scholarship 2024
Here are step by step procedure is given below:
- You have to visit the official website of the ICCR.
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the Register button.
- After registering, go to your account and choose the Apply for A2A Scholarship option.
- Enter all the required details such as personal details, Educational Qualifications and Courses Preference.
- You have to upload copies of your passport, academic transcripts and other necessary documents. Select the course you have to apply for from the list of available courses.
- Click on the Submit button.
- You will receive a confirmation email from ICCR.
FAQs ICCR Scholarship 2024
In what ways may I apply for this scholarship?
A portal for A2A applications has been created by ICCR. After creating an account on this site, you proceed as above.
How will I find out whether I’ve been given the ICCR Scholarship for 2023-2024?
The ICCR will get in contact with the chosen candidates by phone or email. It is advised to often check your phone and email for updates.
Is the ICCR scholarship fully funded?
The ICCR scholarship is, in fact, entirely supported. However, if you choose to stay in a hostel that is not suggested by ICCR, you are still responsible for the cost of your meals and lodging.
Who provides financial aid for ICCR?
The ICCR fellowship is funded by the Indian Council for Cultural Relations, Government of India.
What is the eligibility for ICCR?
Applicants for this employment must be between the ages of 18 and 30, which means they must be at least 18 but not older than 30. It is significant to note that the maximum age for PHD. programs vary between schools and may be lowered between 30 and 45 years.