AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme Online Apply And Jagananna Thodu Scheme Application Form | Jagananna Thodu Scheme Online Registration 2023 | How to Apply Online for AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2023
After the covid 19 pandemic many people are finding it difficult to on their livelihood. Government of Andhra Pradesh has taken various initiative to help the people of the state. Many schemes have been launched out of which AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme is one of the important initiative. This scheme is beneficial for the street vendors of the state. Government is going to provide monetary help to the street vendors for their business. In this article we are going to provide in detail about the Jagananna Thodu Scheme including its benefits objective application process eligibility criteria and many other relevant information.
Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2023
Jagananna Thodu Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Under this scheme many people of the state will receive the benefits who are working as street vendor. Beneficiaries will receive 10000 as working capital loan for their business. To help the people overcome they are financial difficulties after the corona virus pandemic, this scheme has been initiated by the Andhra Pradesh government.
AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2023 is beneficial for about 9.08 lakh people across the state. For the scheme in the initial stage government has issued and amount of rupees 474 crores. The objective of government behind launching this scheme is to provide monetary help to the people of the state who are facing financial difficulties due to covid-19 pandemic. Further in this article you will able to know who can get the benefit of the scheme along with other important information.
Highlights of AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme
|Article about||Jagananna Thodu Scheme|
|Launched by||CM of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched for||people of state|
|Launch on||25 November 2020|
|Objective||provide monetary help to earn their livelihood|
|Benefits||up to rupees 10000 working capital loan without interest|
Jagananna Thodu Scheme Apply Online
जगन्नाथ थोडु योजना आंध्र प्रदेश के मुख्यमंत्री वाईएस जगन मोहन रेड्डी द्वारा शुरू की गई है। इस योजना के तहत राज्य के कई लोगों को लाभ मिलेगा जो स्ट्रीट वेंडर के रूप में काम कर रहे हैं। लाभार्थियों को उनके व्यवसाय के लिए कार्यशील पूंजी ऋण के रूप में 10000 प्राप्त होंगे। लोगों को कोरोना वायरस महामारी के बाद वित्तीय कठिनाइयों को दूर करने में मदद करने के लिए, यह योजना आंध्र प्रदेश सरकार द्वारा शुरू की गई है।
Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2023 राज्य भर में लगभग 9.08 लाख लोगों के लिए फायदेमंद है। योजना के लिए प्रारंभिक चरण में सरकार ने 474 करोड़ रुपये की राशि जारी कर दी है। इस योजना को शुरू करने के पीछे सरकार का उद्देश्य राज्य के उन लोगों को आर्थिक सहायता प्रदान करना है जो कोविड-19 महामारी के कारण वित्तीय कठिनाइयों का सामना कर रहे हैं। इस लेख में आगे आप अन्य महत्वपूर्ण जानकारियों के साथ जान पाएंगे कि किसे योजना का लाभ मिल सकता है।
Benefits And Features Of The Scheme
- It is an initiative of Andhra Pradesh Government started for the street vendors
- Through Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Thodu Scheme about 9 lakh people of the state will receive the benefits
- Under this scheme the government is going to provide a loan of rupees 10000 to the beneficiaries
- The beneficiary of the scheme can be a cobbler barber fruit seller vegetable seller, cloth seller etc. on the roadside.
- The scheme was launched on 25 November 2020.
- The government has issued 474 crores for this scheme.
- AP YSR Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2023 will help the street vendors in expanding their business.
- The loan amount will be given to the eligible beneficiary is directly in their bank accounts.
Eligibility Criteria AP YSR Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2023
All those peoples of AP who made the eligibility conditions specified below will able to get the benefits of the scheme:
- Any of the street vendor who is doing business from any of the following are eligible
- ready-to-eat street food,
- artisan products,
- Age of the applicant must not less than 18 years
- Any people who are doing business on roadside, on footpath, on handcart in public and private places or running a roadside Tiffin centre
- Total family income of applicant in rural area should not more than rupees 10000 and in urban area should not more than rupees 12000
- Barber shops, cobblers, laundry paan shops are also included in street vendor category
- Sell groceries on footpaths, carts on the streets, and various items on bicycles, vegetables, and fruits are eligible for this scheme
- Any of people who have permanent or temporary shops in villages or towns in a space of 5 feet long, 5 feet wide, or less can apply for the scheme
Candidates need following documents to apply for the AP YSR Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2023:
- Voter ID card
- Bank account
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Government Identification Documents
Selection criteria under the scheme
Selection of the people who have applied for the scheme will be made by the concern authority. First of all people have to submit the application form and their after wait for the approval. Merit list has been published by the authority and loan will be sanctioned to the applicant through their bank account.
Procedure To Apply For Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2023
Aspirants have to follow the step by step guidance given below to apply for the scheme:
- Firstly you need to open the official website
- Home page of the portal will display on the screen from where you have to look for “Apply for Loan” option
- A new page will open on the computer screen where you have to enter your mobile number
- Tick the checkbox and click request OTP option
- As you click you will receive an OTP on your mobile number
- Mention the OTP in the given space and click on verify OTP button
- After this you need to fill the required information in the application form along with your details
- Now upload the significant documents as listed above
- Review the application form and submit it by press submit button
Procedure To View Beneficiary List
To see the beneficial list you have to follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Firstly you need to open the official website
- Home page of the portal will display on the screen from where you have to look for “Vendor Survey List” option
- Now you need to select the details as required on the screen including your state, vendor ID, father names, spouse name etc.
- After entering the details you need to click on search option and list will display on the screen
FAQS – AP YSR Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2023
What is Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2023?
It is an initiative of government of Andhra Pradesh started for the street vendors
Who will receive the benefits of the scheme?
Any of the street vendor will able to receive the benefits of the scheme.
How this scheme is beneficial?
Through this scheme the government is going to provide loan up to Rs 10000 to the street vendors for their business expansion.
How to apply for the scheme?
You can apply for the scheme through online mode by follow the step by step guide mentioned above.
What is the technical helpline number?
Technical Helpline number is 7731987581, 7731987582, 9505394510