Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Online Registration | AP YSR Videshi Vidya Deevena Application Form, College List | Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Apply Online
Many schemes has been started by the Andhra Pradesh government to help the students of the state financially. Today we are going to talk about one of such schemes called Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena 2023 Scheme. Under this scheme the government is going to offer financial aid to the eligible and need is students to pursue their academics from the top 200 university is or institutes across the globe. If you are from Andhra Pradesh state then you may read the further section of this article to get the detailed information about the Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme including its application process, eligibility criteria, documents required to submit and other relevant information.
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena 2023
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena 2023 is a scheme started by the Honorable chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Under this scheme the Government of Andhra Pradesh is going to provide financial help to the students who need to pursue their academics from the top 200 institutions across the globe as per the rank by Quacquarelli Symonds each year. Through this scheme the Government of Andhra Pradesh desire to help all the students who have the capability to come forward and pursue their career but due to financial difficulties they are not able to get quality education.
Also Read :- (New List) Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023, Online Application Form, Status
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme is one of the schemes under Navratnalu. Government is going to provide financial aid to the deserving students under this scheme. The government will pay complete amount of the tuition fee up to rupees 50 lakh under this scheme. The government will provide the amount in four installments directly to the bank account of the student. If you desire to register yourself for this scheme then you may read the further section of this article to accumulate the detailed information.
Overview of AP Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme
|Article about||Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Objective||To encourage underprivileged students|
|Mode of application||Online/Offline|
AP YSR Videshi Vidya Deevena Application Form
AP YSR Videshi Vidya Deevena Application Form आंध्र प्रदेश के माननीय मुख्यमंत्री वाईएस जगन मोहन रेड्डी द्वारा शुरू की गई एक योजना है। इस योजना के तहत आंध्र प्रदेश सरकार उन छात्रों को वित्तीय सहायता प्रदान करने जा रही है, जिन्हें प्रत्येक वर्ष Quacquarelli Symonds द्वारा रैंक के अनुसार दुनिया भर के शीर्ष 200 संस्थानों से शिक्षा प्राप्त करने की आवश्यकता है। इस योजना के माध्यम से आंध्र प्रदेश सरकार उन सभी छात्रों की मदद करना चाहती है जो आगे आने और अपना करियर बनाने की क्षमता रखते हैं लेकिन वित्तीय कठिनाइयों के कारण वे गुणवत्तापूर्ण शिक्षा प्राप्त करने में सक्षम नहीं हैं।
Also Read :- YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023 Online Payment Status 1st, 2nd Farmer List
AP Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme नवरत्नलू के अंतर्गत आने वाली योजनाओं में से एक है। सरकार इस योजना के तहत योग्य छात्रों को वित्तीय सहायता प्रदान करने जा रही है। सरकार इस योजना के तहत 50 लाख रुपये तक के शिक्षण शुल्क की पूरी राशि का भुगतान करेगी। सरकार छात्र के बैंक खाते में सीधे चार किश्तों में राशि प्रदान करेगी। यदि आप इस योजना के लिए खुद को पंजीकृत करना चाहते हैं तो विस्तृत जानकारी एकत्र करने के लिए आप इस लेख के आगे के भाग को पढ़ सकते हैं।
CM Release Funds for The Scheme in February 2023
On 2nd February 2023 honorable Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has released and amount of rupees 19.95 crore for the students under Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme. All those students who got admission in top 200 universities across the globe will get the financial help from AP government. The government is going to transfer the amount directly in the beneficiaries account through virtual mode. Total 213 beneficiaries will get the amount who belongs to economically weaker section of society to study overseas.
Objective Of AP YSR Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023
The motive of Andhra Pradesh Government behind launching this AP Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme is to offer financial support to the students of Andhra Pradesh. All the meritorious students who desired to pursue their academy from an institute or universities situated outside India will get the financial help from the government. Only those students who belongs to economically weaker section of the society will get the help under this scheme.
Benefits/ Features Of Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme
- The AP Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme is launched by the Andhra Pradesh government
- Under this scheme meritorious students belongs to economically weaker section of society will be benefited.
- Beneficiaries will receive financial help from the government to pursue their academics from the top 200 University is or institutes situated outside India.
- Complete tuition fee reimbursement will be given to the students who get admission in top 100 institutions.
- Beneficiaries will get fee reimbursement up to Rs. 50 lakh who get admission in the top rank University from 101 to 200.
- The government will also offer the cheapest one Way Ticket with a valid Visa and information on how to get it.
Eligibility Criteria Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023
All those students who meet the eligibility condition specified hair will able to get the benefits of the scheme:
- Application should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Annual income of applicant’s family should not more than 2.5 lakh
- Candidates must not own any four-Wheeler vehicle
- The beneficiary’s family must not have wetland more than 10 acres and 25 acres or fewer of agriculture property or both wetland & agriculture property.
- No one in the applicant’s family should be a government worker except sanctuary workers.
- No one in the applicant’s family is receiving benefits from UP pension program established by the government.
Here is the list of documents which applicant need to submit the application for the scheme
- Aadhar card
- College admission certificate
- Admission fee receipt
- Residential certificate
- Income certificate
- Parent’s occupational certificate
- Bank account details
- Non-taxpayer declaration
- BPL for EWS certificate
Process To Apply For Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme
To submit the application candidates, have to follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of the Jnanabhumi
- Websites home page will display on the computer screen from where you have to look for Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena
- A pop up will appear on the screen from where you have to click on click here option given in front of registration option.
- A new web page will appear on the screen from where you have to click on new registration option
- As you click registration form will appear on the screen where you need to provide the required information.
- Complete the details in the form as required and click on register option
- After registration you have to login with your login details
- Fill the application form appear on the screen and upload the require documents
- Review the application form and if no changes required to make further click on submit button.
Process To Apply For Videshi Vidya Deevena Through Offline Mode
To apply for the scheme through offline mode you have to download the application form first by visiting the official website or click here. Now you need to follow the instructions mention below:
- Take print out of the application form and start filling the details as asked in it
- After completing all the required details attached the documents with the form
- Review the information you have mentioned in the application
- If no changes required to make then submit the application to the concerned authority.
Process To Check Application Status
To check the application status, you have to follow the instructions mention below
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Jnanabhumi
- Websites home page will display on the computer screen from where you have to look for application status option
- Click the link and a new page will display on the screen where you have to provide the required information
- After mentioning the details you need to submitted by click on submit option
- As you submit the details your application status will display on the screen