Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023 | Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Apply Online | Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Application Form | Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme | AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023 is an initiative of Government of Andhra Pradesh to provide financial help to the students who belongs to the economically weaker families. If you are a resident of Andhra Pradesh State then you must accumulate the detailed information about the scheme. Here in this article, you will get the detailed information of AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023 include application process, eligibility criteria, documents to submit, scheme benefits and more relevant information.
YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023 Online Payment Status
AP Police Constable Hall Ticket 2023 Download
Download Employee Payslip Telangana Treasury & Bill Status
Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme 2023
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2023 Registration
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023
Scholarship or grant from the government or any other source is very important in the life of a student who is not able to pay his/her educational expenses due to the financial burden of the family. Government of Andhra Pradesh has started many of the schemes to help the students. Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023 is one of them, was launched by Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy. All those students who are going to get higher education will get direct benefit under this scheme. Beneficiaries will get the amount in 4 equal installments directly in their mother’s bank account.
Also Read :- YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023 Online Payment Status 1st, 2nd Farmer List
Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme benefits will be given to the 14 lakh students of the state directly in their bank account. Andhra Pradesh citizens who are about to pursue Polytechnic/ ITI/ Engineering/ Degree/ PG course can accumulate the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023 related information in detail from this article. Further you will able to know about the benefits of the scheme, process to apply for the scheme and other related details. You may check the step by step instruction to see your beneficiary status.
Highlights of Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
|Name Of The Scheme||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme|
|Announced By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched In||Andhra Pradesh|
|Courses||Polytechnic/ ITI/ Engineering/ Degree/ PG|
|Objective||Providing financial funds for study|
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023
सरकार या किसी अन्य स्रोत से छात्रवृत्ति या अनुदान एक छात्र के जीवन में बहुत महत्वपूर्ण होता है जो परिवार के आर्थिक बोझ के कारण अपने शैक्षिक खर्चों का भुगतान करने में सक्षम नहीं होता है। आंध्र प्रदेश सरकार ने छात्रों की मदद के लिए कई योजनाएं शुरू की हैं। Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023 उनमें से एक है, जिसे मुख्यमंत्री जगन मोहन रेड्डी ने लॉन्च किया था। उन सभी छात्रों को जो उच्च शिक्षा प्राप्त करने जा रहे हैं उन्हें इस योजना के तहत सीधा लाभ मिलेगा। लाभार्थियों को 4 समान किश्तों में राशि सीधे उनकी माता के बैंक खाते में मिलेगी।
Also Read :- AUCOE B.Tech Results 2023 (OUT) M.Tech MBA Result @ andhrauniversity.edu.in
आंध्र प्रदेश जगन्नाथ विद्या दीवेना योजना का लाभ राज्य के 14 लाख छात्रों को सीधे उनके बैंक खाते में दिया जाएगा। आंध्र प्रदेश के नागरिक जो पॉलिटेक्निक / आईटीआई / इंजीनियरिंग / डिग्री / पीजी कोर्स करने वाले हैं, वे इस लेख से विस्तार से Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme संबंधित जानकारी जमा कर सकते हैं। आगे आप योजना के लाभ, योजना के लिए आवेदन करने की प्रक्रिया और अन्य संबंधित विवरणों के बारे में जान सकेंगे। आप अपनी लाभार्थी स्थिति देखने के लिए चरण दर चरण निर्देश देख सकते हैं।
Objective Of Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
To support the students, various initiatives has been taken by the state and central government of India. Government of Andhra Pradesh is also providing financial help to the students from economically weaker background through various schemes. One of the initiatives of AP government is Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. The main objective behind the scheme is to provide higher education to the students who belongs to poor family and encourage the students for higher education.
Implementation of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023
The Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme was announced by the Chief minister vias Jagan Mohan Reddy Government of Andhra Pradesh in the year 2020. The implementation of the scheme has been started from 28 April 2020. This scheme is beneficial for about 14 lakh students of the state. Rs. 4000 crores, plus the earlier due payment of Rs. 1880 crores have been approved by the government for its implementation. In the year 2021 on April 19th, the government has released Rs 671.45 crore as the first installment. In the year 2021 on July 29, the government has released Rs.693.81 crores for second installment. In the year 2022, an amount of Rs 709 crore has been released which is 12.52% more than the previous year.
Benefits/ Features Of Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023
- The implementation of the scheme has been started from 28 April 2020.
- This scheme is beneficial for 14 Lakh students of the state.
- Beneficiaries who get selected for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Schem will get complete free reimbursement.
- Additionally, beneficiaries will get Rs. 20000 per annum for food and hostel expenses.
- Amount will release in 4 equal installments.
- Money incentive will transfer directly in the bank account of their mother’s.
- Rs 15,000 for Polytechnic students, Rs 10,000 for ITI Students and Rs 20,000 for Graduate Degree and other courses.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Course List
- Other Degree/ PG Courses
AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Applicant should meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria to apply for Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme:
- A permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Belongs to a BPL or EWS category family.
- Passed 12th standard board examination.
- Annual family income of family not more than Rs. 250000.
- Taken admission in regular polytechnic/ ITI/ engineering/ under graduation degree or post-graduation degree course.
- Family must not own 10 acres wet land or 25 acres dry land or 25 acres wet & dry land.
- No family member should be a government employee or pensioner or income tax payer.
- Children of taxi and truck drivers and sanitation employees may also eligible.
- Family must not own four-wheeler.
Documents Required for Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023 Application
- Residential proof
- Parents’ occupational certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Income certificate
- College admission certificate
- BPL or EWS certificates
- Bank account details
- Admission fee receipt
- Aadhar card
Application Procedure For Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023
You should follow the instructions given here to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme:
- Rush to the official website of the Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Home page of the portal will display on the screen
- You need to click on “JVD (RTF) & JVD (MTF)” link
- Now you have to look for “JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma”
- Select download link and get the print out of the application form
- Start filling the necessary information
- Date Of Birth,
- Father Name,
- Email Id,
- Contact Number
- other relevant details
- Attach the significant documents with the form.
- Review the application form very carefully and submit it.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Beneficiary Status
You should follow the instructions given here to check the status of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme:
- Rush to the official website of Navasakam, Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Home page of the portal will display on the screen
- You need to search for Vidya Deevena beneficiary status link
- Click the link to open the new page.
- Provide the significant information as asked.
- Submit the details to view your status on the screen.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Secretariat
You should follow the instructions given here to know your secretariat of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme:
- Rush to the official website of Navasakam, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Home page of the portal will display on the screen.
- Hit Know Your Secretariat option available in menu.
- Now you have to search your district name
- Choose the link
- A new list appears in front of you
- Select Urban or Rural list
- Choose the link given in the column front of your district name
- New list will open, hit your Mandal name from list
- Hit on the link opposite to your Mandal name
- Secretariat code list will open on the screen
Secretariat Staff Mapping Process
- First of all you have to visit the official website of YSR Navasakam. After this the home page will appear in front of you.
- Now select the Secretariat Staff Mapping option on the homepage of the website. After that you have to choose your district.
- Now you have to choose your circle.
- After that once you have selected your circle, the required information will be in front of you.
Jagannath Vidya Deevena Scheme Login
- First of all you have to visit the official website of YSR Navasakam. After this, the home page will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the login button. After that, a new page will be displayed.
- After this on the page, you will have to enter your login, password and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on the login button. And you can access the portal by following this method.
Guidelines For Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023
- Jagannath Vidya Deevena Scheme is a government initiative in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh that aims to provide financial assistance to students from economically weaker sections to help them pursue higher education. Here are some general guidelines for planning:
- Eligibility: The scheme is applicable for students belonging to economically weaker sections (annual family income less than Rs 2.5 lakh) studying in government or private colleges affiliated to state universities, autonomous colleges and engineering colleges.
- Expenses Covered: The Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023 provides reimbursement of tuition fee, examination fee and other non-refundable charges for all eligible students.
- Implementation: The scheme is implemented through the Department of Higher Education, Andhra Pradesh. Students can apply online for the scheme on the official website of the department.
- Required Documents: Students need to submit their Aadhaar card, income certificate and bank account details for the scheme. In addition, they may be required to submit other relevant documents as per the guidelines of the scheme.
- Disbursement: Funds are deposited directly into the bank accounts of eligible students in two installments per year. The first installment is given at the time of admission, and the second installment after the successful completion of the first year of the course.
- Monitoring: The scheme is monitored by the Department of Higher Education, Andhra Pradesh, and regular inspections are carried out to ensure that the funds are being used appropriately.
- Overall, the Jagannath Vidya Deevena Scheme is a great initiative that aims at providing financial assistance to deserving students to help them pursue higher education without any financial burden.
Today, through this article of ours, we have provided you all the important information about Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can contact the concerned department by writing an email at email@example.com.
FAQs – Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme
What is Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme?
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme is an initiative of Government of Andhra Pradesh to provide financial help to the students who belongs to the economically weaker families.
Who started Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme?
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme has been started by CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
For whom Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme started?
AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme started for students of AP.
When Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme started?
The scheme started in 2020.
What is the benefit of the scheme?
Complete fee reimbursement along with hostel expenses, food expenses and more.
Who are eligible for Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2023?
Citizens whose annual income is less than Rs. 2.5 lakhs. less wet 10 acres or dry 25 acres or 25 acres wet and dry. No member should be a Government servant or a pensioner (All Safai Karamcharis are exempted.)