JAM Registration 2024:- The Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) will organize the JAM 2024 Admission test this year. IIT Madras began accepting applications online for IIT JAM 2024 on 5 September 2023. JAM is the Joint Admission Test for Masters Candidates who want to sit for the test and must submit an online application at the official website. We are providing every detail including its objective, eligibility criteria, required documents, application fee and registration form.
JAM Registration 2024
Candidates who have successfully completed the IIT JAM 2024 Joint Admission Test for Masters exam are eligible for admission to the MSc, MSc (Tech), MSc-MTech Dual Degree, MSc (Research), Joint MSc-PhD and MSc-PhD Dual Degree courses. In addition to filling over 2,000 seats at IISc, NITs, IIEST Shibpur, SLIET and DIAT, JAM 2024 will fill approximately 3,000 positions in various postgraduate courses at IITs.
IIT Exam Day is Scheduled for 11 February 2024 Per the Press Release. JAM 2024 will feature a computer based exam with seven papers, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Economics, Geology, Mathematics, Mathematical Statistics and Physics in more than 100 locations across the nation. On 5 September 2023, the registration process for the JAM exam 2024 opened on the IIT Madras website. The entrance test application deadline for 2024 is 13 October 2023.
Overview of JAM Registration 2024
|Name of the Article||JAM Registration 2024|
|Name of Exam||Indian Institute of Technology Madras|
|Application Form Date||5 September 2023|
|Last Date Registration||13 October 2023|
|Exam Date||11 February 2024|
Objective of JAM Registration Online 2024
IIT JAM is a test that IITs hold to admit applicants to their MSc and other postgraduate courses as well as integrated PHD courses given by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore.
Eligibility Criteria of JAM Registration 2024
- Indian and foreign nationals can apply for the exam.
- There is no age criteria.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
- educational background It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree in a comparable discipline from an approved university. The test subject decides the necessary education.
- Students who fall under the general category must have earned at least 55% in specific subjects during their graduation.
- To be admitted to the JAM admission process if you fall under the reserve category, your graduation grade point average must be at least 50%.
Application Fee JAM Registration 2024
JAM Registration 2024:- Reserved and female applicants must pay Rs.900 for one paper, while male candidates must pay Rs.1250 for two papers. Regarding the applicants in the other category they will need to pay Rs.1800 for one paper and Rs.2500 for two. The applicants must be informed that they must pay the fees online using services like UPI, net banking, credit/debit cards, etc.
Required Documents of JAM Registration 2024
- Color Passport Size Photograph
- Graduation Mark Sheets
- 10th and 12th Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Registration Procedure JAM Exam 2024
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the IIT Madras.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Apply Now option.
- You have to enter your mobile number and email ID for registration.
- You will get an OTP message to verify your application.
- Enter all the required details in the page.
- You have to upload all the necessary documents.
- Now you have to pay the online fees.
FAQs JAM Registration 2024
What is the full form of IIT JAM?
The Joint Admission Test for Masters at the Indian Institute of Technology is known as IIT JAM.
When will registration for JAM 2024 begin?
IIT Madras will launch online JAM 2024 registration on 5 September 2023 for the Joint Admission Test for Masters.
How can I pay the IIT JAM 2024 registration fee?
The only way to pay the IIT JAM application fee is online. Credit card, debit card and net banking are the three methods available to candidates for paying the IIT JAM application price.
What is the last day for submitting the JAM 2024 Application Form?
The registration period will finish on 13 October 2023.
Is there an age restriction for applicants?
No, there won’t be an age restriction for applicants to the exam.