KCC Portal | Kisan Credit Card Yojana | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana | KCC Portal Login | Kisan Credit Card Scheme Registration | Kisan Credit Card 2023
The government of India in association with department of agriculture corporation and farmers welfare and ministry of agriculture came forward to launch the Kisan Credit Card Yojana. Farmers coming from small level of farming field can apply to this scheme. They can easily avail the benefits from PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and loan through different banks. This scheme was launched on the year 1998 having the objective to provide short-term formal credit to the farmers. However, this scheme was first introduced by the NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development).
Those farmers who are interested to apply for this scheme can visit the official website of KCC Portal Login which is www.pmkisan.gov.in and check the application status, registration process and other important details. We are going to discuss everything related to this yojana such as eligibility, scheme details, interest rate, benefits, objective etc. So, make sure to follow this post till the end.
KCC Portal 2023
The KCC Yojana 2023 was introduced with the aim to facilitate farmers who are in agriculture, fisheries and animal husbandry sector, with the credit requirements. This process involved by helping them some short-term loans and then provide them with a credit limit so that they can purchase equipment and cover up their other expenses. However, the PM Kisan Credit Cards have now been linked to the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023. This credit card provides opportunity to the farmers to get a loan of up to Rs.3 lakh at 4% of interest rate. So, this will now be easy for the PM Kisan beneficiaries to apply for KCC.
This ensured that the credit requirements for the farmers are fulfilled. This was done by involving a short-term loan then load the credit limit which will help them to purchase the equipment. Further, under the influence of this yojana, farmers won’t have to pay high interest rates as this KCC Portal Scheme offers interest rate as low as 2% to 4%. Moreover, the farmers will be able to pay the loan once the harvesting periods arrives.
KCC Scheme Overview
|Higher Authority||Government of India|
|Name of Department||Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers WelfareMinistry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare|
|KCC Scheme Launched under||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi|
|Name of Scheme||Kisan Credit Card Scheme (किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड (KCC) योजना)|
|Scheme Launched by||Pradhan Mantri Shri Narendra Modi|
|Loan Amount for KCC Holders||Upto Rs. 3 Lacs @2% P.A.|
|Article Category||KKC Online Form|
Kisan Credit Card Online Apply
The Kisan Credit Card Portal 2023 has been initiated by the side of Central Government. However, this yojana is only available to the farmers. By using the official website of KCC Portal Login, interested candidates can easily apply through online mode. Advantage of this yojana will be provided to all of the beneficiaries. If you are interested to know more about this yojana then you are invited to visit the official website.
Under this KCC Portal Scheme, farmers will get a dedicated amount of loan of Rs.160000. For this purpose, the beneficiary farmers will be required to visit the respective bank branch. To avail the benefits of this card, farmers have to fill up the form and submit it to the bank. However, the farmers of India are eligible to get benefits of this scheme. Additionally, the beneficiary will get credit cards and passbook for KCC Yojana 2023. The department has distributed up to 12131 cards to the farmers in Lucknow division.
Objective of KCC Portal Login
The Kisan Credit Card (KCC) portal has been developed by the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) with the objective of facilitating the issuance of Kisan Credit Cards to farmers in India. The primary objectives of the KCC Portal are:
- Making loans easier for farmers: The KCC Portal Login aims to make loans easier for farmers by simplifying the application process and reducing the time taken for loan disbursal.
- Promoting Financial Inclusion: The Kisan Credit Card Portal aims to promote financial inclusion among farmers by making it easier for them to apply for loans and access other financial services.
- To digitize the KCC issuance process: The KCC portal aims to digitize the KCC issuance process, which will reduce the paperwork involved and make the process more efficient and transparent.
- To improve the creditworthiness of farmers: The Kisan Credit Card aims to improve the creditworthiness of farmers by providing them timely credit and encouraging them to adopt modern farming practices.
- To ensure timely disbursement of loans: The objective of the KCC Portal 2023 is to ensure timely disbursement of loans to farmers, so that they can carry out their agricultural activities without any hindrance.
Overall, the KCC Portal Aims to promote the development of the agriculture sector in India by providing farmers with access to affordable credit and other financial services, which will enable them to increase their productivity and improve their livelihoods.
Benefits of KCC Portal
Here are some of the benefits of this yojana.
- Approximately 14 crores of farmers are there in the country, who will be able to avail this opportunity.
- The loan amount will be credited to the beneficiarie’s bank account directly.
- Farmers will have some relaxation for the interest rate as it will be reduced.
- Farmers won’t have to face difficulty for farming as this loan will ease up their work.
- This scheme has dedicated a total sum of Rs 1 lakh 60 thousand to each beneficiary.
Features of KCC Portal Login
Here are some of the features offered by this scheme.
- Farmers throughout India will be able to get benefits from this scheme.
- To get this card, farmers are required to have cultivable land.
- Beneficiary must have a working bank account to receive the benefit.
- The benefits offered under this portal will be available to the beneficiary of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- The validity of KCC is 5 years.
- If the card ha s been closed because of any reasons then it can be restarted easily.
- By using this card, farmers can get loan of up to Rs.3 lakh at a 9% interest rate.
- You will receive a subsidy of 2% by the government side on interest.
- Whereas, the loan interest will be 7%.
- If you succeed to pay the loan on time, then you will be provided upto 3% of rebate.
- Simply, you will have to pay only 4% of interest rate.
- Aadhar card
- Residence proof
- PAN card
- Passport-size photograph, etc.
- Mobile number
- Land copy
Partnered Banks under KCC Portal
- ICICI Bank
- Axis Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- State Bank of India
- Bank of India
- HDFC Bank
- Bank of Baroda, etc.
How to Apply Online for KCC Portal?
- To start, go to the official website, here you will see homepage.
- From the homepage, go to ‘Download KCC Form’ option.
- This will open a KKC application form on your screen in PDF Form.
- Then download this form.
- Now fill this form with required details such as your name, age, qualification etc.
- Finally submit the form to your concerned bank.
How to Apply Offline for KCC portal?
- Visit the nearest bank.
- Now ask them to provide KCC Application Form.
- Then fill the form with your basic details.
- Then attach required documents.
- Finally submit the form to bank personnel.
- You will be followed up for a verification step in few days.
FAQ’s KCC Portal Registration 2023
Kisan Credit Card (KCC) Portal is a web-based platform developed by National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) to facilitate issuance of Kisan Credit Cards to farmers in India. Here are some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) related to KCC Portal:\
What is the KCC Portal?
KCC Portal is a web-based platform developed by NABARD to facilitate issuance of Kisan Credit Cards to farmers.
Who can apply for a Kisan Credit Card?
Farmers who are involved in agricultural activities and have land up to 2 hectares (5 acres) can apply for a Kisan Credit Card.
What are the benefits of a Kisan Credit Card?
Kisan Credit Card provides farmers with access to affordable credit, which can be used for various agricultural activities, such as crop production, post-harvest expenses, and purchase of equipment and machinery. Additionally, KCC provides insurance coverage to farmers in case of natural calamities, death or disability.
How can I apply for a Kisan Credit Card through the KCC Portal?
To apply for Kisan Credit Card through KCC portal, farmers need to visit the official website of NABARD and click on the KCC portal link. Then they have to register on the portal and fill the required details, such as personal information, land details, crop details and bank account details. After the application is submitted, the bank will verify the details and issue the Kisan Credit Card if the application is approved.