Odisha Madhubabu Pension Yojana Apply | Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Apply Online | Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Track Status & Beneficiary List | Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
Government of Odisha has recently launched a scheme which is called as Madhubabu Pension Yojana. Under this scheme, the citizens of Odisha will provided with pension. So, all those candidates who are interested to apply for this scheme can visit the official website which is sepd.gov.in. However, this scheme has been started in the care of Department of Social Security and the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities. Moreover, only citizens of Odisha are eligible to apply for this scheme. If you are also interested to know everything related to this scheme then make sure to follow this post till the end. Through this post, we are going to provide information such as Madhubabu Pension Yojana Status eligibility criteria, benefits, objective, application procedure, etc.
Madhubabu Pension Yojana 2023
Chief Minister of Odisha, Naveen Patnaik has launched a new scheme named as Odisha Madhubabu Pension Yojana. As this scheme was introduced in the month of January 2008 for the citizens of Odisha state. The scheme is being monitored by Department of Social Security and the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities. All of the applicants of this scheme will get pension under this scheme. However, only residents of Odisha are eligible to apply for this scheme.
Madhubabu Pension Yojana Status is a combination of two different schemes that are Old Age Pension Rules, 1989, and Disability Pension Rules, 1985. So old-age people or PWD or widows are eligible to apply for this scheme. This scheme has been dedicated to a sum of 50 lakhs of people. If you want to know more about this scheme, then make sure to follow this post till the end.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Overview
|Name of the scheme||Madhu Babu Pension Yojana|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik|
|Launched in the month||January 2008|
|Launched for||People of the state|
|Name of the department||Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities|
|Scheme type||State Government scheme|
|Mode of application||Online/ offline|
Types of Odisha Madhubabu Pension Yojana
Some of the types of Madhubabu Pension Yojana. Let’s have a look.
- Disability pension
- Old age pension
- Divorce women
- Unmarried women
- Widow pension
- Case of a leprosy patient
Advance Pension for 1.5 lakhs Plus Beneficiaries
As we all know that COVID time has created a big impact on our financial status. Keeping this kn mind, the chief Minister of Odisha has come up with the scheme named ad Madhubabu Pension Yojana. Where, the applicants would get the 3 months of advance pension into their bank account. The candidates will recieve beneficiaries for the month of June, July and August in advance. However, more than 1.5 lakh of people will recieve the payment through e-payment system.
Apart from that, those candidates who don’t have any bank account will get their amount at their doorstep. The department of SSEPD has issued a notification to disburse the pension amount into the bank directly. Odisha Madhubabu Pension Yojana is also going to provide pension to the children who have lost their parents due to COVID.
Benefits of Odisha Madhubabu Pension Yojana
Here are some of the benefits of this scheme. You can get from below mentioned points.
- Citizens who are older than 60 years can easily get pension through this scheme.
- The beneficiary will recieve the payment through their bank account directly.
- You are free to use this amount on yourself.
- The citizens older than 60 to 79 will get pension of Rs.500.
- The citizens older than 80 will get a beneficiary of Rs.700.
Madhubabu Pension Yojana Eligibility criteria
Here are some of the points that you are required to go through before moving on application procedure.
- Only citizens of Odisha are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- The citizens older than 60 years can easily apply for this scheme.
- Widow or Leprosy patients can Apply for this scheme at any age.
- Prior to application of this scheme, you must not be a part of any union government pension scheme.
- The annual income of the candidates must not exceed Rs.24000.
Some of the important documents that every candidate has to submit:
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Age proof
- Cast certificate
- Residence proof
- Bank details
- Death certificate of the husband
- Disability certificate
- Passport-size photograph, etc
Online Application Process for Madhubabu Pension Yojana
Here are the steps to apply for the Madhu babu Pension Yojana.
- First, go to the official website of Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities which is sepd.gov.in. You will see homepage on your screen.
- From the homepage, you have to click on Apply for scheme.
- Now you will see new page on your screen. Then choose the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana from several options.
- Then click on the Proceed option and it will open the application form on your screen.
- There you have to select a scheme type and then type details such as your name, father’s/husband’s name, mobile number, aadhar number, district, address etc.
- Once you are done with providing details, make sure to upload the required documents with thumb impression and passport size photo.
- Now you have to read the declaration area and tick the checkbox.
- Now finally click on submit option.
How to Track Application Status
Once you have applied for the Madhubabu Pension Yojana, you would need to keep track of application status. Here are the steps.
- Go to the official website which is sepd.gov.in. You will see homepage on your screen.
- From the homepage, you have to click on Apply for scheme.
- Now you will see new page on your screen and select Madhu Babu Pension Yojana under track application status.
- Now click on track option and it will open the form directly.
- You have to enter the application number and then hit the search option.
- After following these steps, you will see the application status on your screen.