Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha 2023, Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha Registration, Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha Eligibility, Mo Ghara Yojana Beneficiary List | Mo Ghara Yojana List
Mo Ghara Yojana List:- Naveen Patnaik, the chief minister of Odisha launched the Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023, which would give pucca dwellings to everyone who is homeless and living in Kutcha cottages. Launched on 29 May 2023 is the Mo Ghara Yojana in Odisha. The Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme 2023 Details further state that all recipients would receive their Pucca House by obtaining a Credit Linked Housing Loan of Rs 3 Lakhs. Read on to learn more about the scheme in Odisha including its highlights, objectives, benefits, eligibility requirements, required documents and application process. Also Read:-Odisha Pre Matric Scholarship
Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha 2023
The online registration link for the Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023 is open as of 15 June 2023 at rhodisha.gov.in. Through this direct link, anybody who qualifies can submit an online application for the Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme 2023. Online application for the yojan 2023 is accessible through the Mo Ghara Portal. Online applications for the yojana are open to those with monthly incomes of less than Rs. 25000 and who do not own a pucca home.
Each beneficiary will receive a loan for Rs. 3 lakh, which they must repay over the course of 10 years. You must provide all the copies of the documents required for the Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme Form 2023 in order to obtain clearance for the Yojana Beneficiary List.
Overview Mo Ghara Yojana 2023
|Name of the Yojana||Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha|
|Launched By||Odisha Government|
|Beneficiary||Lower Middle Class|
|Objective||To build homes at a reasonable price|
|Loan Amount||Rs.3 lakh|
Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha Registration
Mo Ghara Yojana List :- ओडिशा मो घर योजना 2023 के लिए ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण लिंक 15 जून 2023 तक rhodisha.gov.in पर खुला है। इस सीधे लिंक के माध्यम से, योग्य कोई भी व्यक्ति ओडिशा मो घारा योजना 2023 के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन जमा कर सकता है। योजना 2023 के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन मो घरा पोर्टल के माध्यम से पहुँचा जा सकता है। योजना के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन रुपये से कम मासिक आय वाले लोगों के लिए खुले हैं। 25000 और जिनके पास पक्का घर नहीं है।
Also Read:-Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List
प्रत्येक लाभार्थी को रुपये का ऋण प्राप्त होगा। 3 लाख, जिसे उन्हें 10 वर्षों के दौरान चुकाना होगा। योजना लाभार्थी सूची के लिए मंजूरी प्राप्त करने के लिए आपको ओडिशा मो घारा योजना फॉर्म 2023 के लिए आवश्यक दस्तावेजों की सभी प्रतियां प्रदान करनी होंगी।
Objective for Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023
The purpose of Mo Ghara Yojana List is to assist families that were previously turned away from other housing programmes owing to stringent eligibility rules or a lack of financing. The programme also intends to help families that previously got less housing aid and are now wanting to renovate or extend their houses.
Benefits for Mo Ghara Yojana
Below are some of this yojana’s benefits:
- Under the Housing Scheme, all qualified individuals would receive a subsidised loan of up to Rs. 3 lakh.
- For this programme, there are no processing fees or any taxes that must be paid by the recipients.
- People will receive simple repayment plans to pay back their loans.
- SC/ST candidates would receive an additional subsidy of Rs. 10,000.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme
Following are the requirements for this yojana eligibility.
- People who live in Kutcha Houses or a single concrete room are eligible for the programme.
- whose monthly household income is less than Rs. 25000.
- SC, ST and other reserved category citizens are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- People working for the government or owning a 4 wheeler are ineligible for this scheme.
Required Documents for Mo Ghara Scheme Odisha 2023
The following documents are required for this Mo Ghara Yojana List:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Voter ID
- Bonafide Certificate
- BPL Certificate
- EWS Certificate
- Identification Proof
Applying Procedure for Mo Ghara Yojana 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the Mo Ghara Yojana List.
- The homepage will open in front of you.
- Click on the Apply link.
- An application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the form such as Name, Email ID, Mobile number, Address etc
- You have to upload all the required documents.
- Click on the Submit button to complete the process.
FAQs Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023
Mo Ghara’s official website is located at https://rhodisha.gov.in/moghara/
You must first go to the official website, rhodisha.gov.in moghara in order to submit an online application then select the option to apply online.
The mo ghara initiative offers financial support to all Kutcha Ghar owners in the rural areas so they can turn their homes into puccas. Beneficiaries receive a subsidy payment from the government.
Registration for the Odisha Mo Gha Yojana 2023 opens on June 15, 2023.
Who is eligible to apply online for the Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme 2023?
The Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme 2023 is open to all residents with a family income of less than Rs 25,000 per month.