Naan Mudhalvan Portal Registration | Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Portal | Naan Mudhalvan Portal Registration Scheme 2023
The Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Portal was introduced by the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister. The development of the students in the state of Tamil Nadu is the major objective of this scheme. The administration wants to provide the state’s approximately 10 lakh students with the training they must develop their abilities. In this post, you get every information regarding Naan Mudhalvan Portal Registration Scheme 2023 such as objective, eligibility criteria, necessary documents, benefits and registration procedure.
Naan Mudhalvan Portal 2023
MK Stalin, the chief minister of Tamil Nadu, unveiled the Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan on 1 March 2022. Through this scheme, the government will annually give 10 lakh children in the state the skills they need to realize their potential for the welfare of the country. Through Naan Mudhalvan Portal Registration Scheme 2023 initiative, gifted students in government run and state run educational institutions will get academic counseling.
This Naan Mudhalvan will help students identify their skills and provide them the training they need to get a better job in the long run. In order to communicate effectively with the interview panel, the students will get spoken English teaching through this curriculum.
Overview of Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan
|Name of the Scheme
|Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan
|CM of Tamilnadu sh. M K Stalin
|To provide training for skill development
|Total Students that will be enrolled
|10 Lakh Students
Objective of Naan Mudhalvan Portal Registration Scheme
The primary goal is to find bright students at government run and state educational institutions and provide them with academic and career advice. Through this Naan Mudhalvan Scheme 2023, Tamil Nadu students will have the opportunity to get training that will aid them in accomplishing their professional objectives. Tamil Nadu students will become independent thanks to this program. In addition, the student’s quality of life will rise due to this scheme.
Benefits of Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Portal
The benefits of this Naan Mudhalvan Portal is given below:
- The Naan Mudhalvan scheme was launched by M.K. Stalin, the chief minister of Tamil Nadu.
- The major objective is to yearly provide 10 lakh children in the State with the skills they need to realize their potential for the good of the nation.
- The government is enhancing the abilities of 10 lakh youth in the state yearly through this program so that their talents may be further enhanced.
- For Naan Mudhalvan Portal Registration Scheme 2023, the Tamilnadu government unveiled a brand new portal.
- The scheme seeks to discover bright students in government run and State aided educational institutions and provide them with academic and career advice.
- Psychological counselors and medical professionals will provide advice on diet, exercise and general personality development for the students.
- The Naan Mudhalvan website lists more than 2000 institutions and as a result, more than 300 job paths.
Eligibility of Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Portal
The eligibility criteria of this portal is given below:
- The applicant must live in Tamil Nadu State.
Required Documents of Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Portal
The required documents of this portal is given below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Residence Certificate
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Login And App Download Procedure of Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Portal
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the scheme.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the New Registration option.
- Read all the instructions and click on the continue.
- Enter all the required details such as Name, Mobile Number and Email ID.
- You will receive your login credentials.
- You save this application on your device.
In order to complete the registration process, students must upload the needed documents listed below:
- Aadhaar Number
- Bank Passbook
- Educational Documents
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Attendance and Bonafide Certificate from school or institute.
FAQs Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Portal
What is the Naan Mudhalvan scheme?
The Tamil Nadu government created the Naan Mudhalvan skill development program to offer free training to the state’s jobless youth. The program seeks to enhance employment possibilities and develop a skilled labor force.
What documents are needed to apply for the Naan Mudhalvan scheme?
A copy of the applicant’s diploma from high school or college, passport or birth certificate, Aadhaar card, community certificate and a passport size photo are all needed.
What is the minimum age requirement to apply for the Naan Mudhalvan scheme?
The candidate must be between the ages of 21 and 30.
Is a one time payment accepted by Naan Mudhalvan?
No, the Naan Mudhalvan program offers qualified individuals free training. The training is provided without any further fees or a one time payment.
What is the purpose of Naan Mudhalvan scheme?
The Naan Mudhalvan scheme’s principal goal is to give jobless young people in Tamil Nadu free skill development training in order to generate a trained workforce in the state. The program seeks to lower unemployment and improve the number of job possibilities for young people.