NUA Odisha Scheme Apply Online, Under Odisha Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme 2023 to Skill 1 Lakh Youth Among 19 Key Proposals Gets Approval | NUA Odisha Scheme 2023
Naveen Patnaik, the chief minister of Odisha, has always placed a premium on youth development. The clearest illustration of this is the Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Yojana. This program was unveiled alongside the 2023-24 yearly budget. Additionally, their cabinet meeting was most recently approved. Every year, 1 lakh Youths will get new skills through this NUA Scheme. In this article you get every information regarding this NUA Odisha Scheme 2023 including its benefits, objective, eligibility criteria, required documents and applying procedure.
NUA Odisha Scheme 2023
The NUA Odisha Scheme was created by the government of Odisha to give young people in the state skills, and it just obtained permission from the cabinet of Odisha. A budget of Rs.385 crore has been set aside by the state government for the effective functioning of this NUA Odisha Yojana 2023 through which the government would impart skills to about one lakh young people in the state over the course of the next three years.
NUA Odisha will be implemented in each District of the State. Youth in Odisha would have the chance to learn new skills, enhance current ones and gain new ones through organizations like ITI, Polytechnic and Government Skilling Institutions. This New Developed Aspirational Scheme can help the modern business meet the demand for skilled young people.
Overview of Odisha Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme 2023
|Name of Scheme||NUA Odisha Scheme 2023|
|Launched By||Government of Odisha|
|Objective||annually providing one lakh young people with training|
|No of Beneficiary||1 Lakh youth|
|Official Website||Launched Soon|
Objective of NUA Odisha Scheme 2023
The main goal of the scheme is to offer training and opportunity for skill development in new technologies to one lakh youth in the state each year. In addition, the youth of Odisha will be taught the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in the domains of cloud computing, AI, augmented reality, virtual reality, data science, 3D printing, etc.
NUA Odisha Scheme Benefits
Listed below are a few benefits of this scheme:
- The young are able to receive training under the Odisha State NUA Scheme and as a result, they are educated about new technology.
- 1 lakh Youth would be eligible to benefit from acquiring new skills through this program each year.
- Every industry is currently developing new technology. Even though traditional industries are still unable to put this into practice. As a result, the younger generation is helped by fresh abilities to accomplish new goals inside well established economic sectors.
- As many young people as possible will receive training through this Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Yojana helping to lower the state’s unemployment rate in the process.
- It means that although every young person should be able to learn more about emerging technologies through this scheme even if they are already knowledgeable in any given field.
- 385 crore rupees are allocated by the state government for the yojana. Every qualified young person will therefore receive suitable training under the scheme for a specific area.
- NUA Odisha Scheme 2023 will offer instruction in subjects including data science, artificial intelligence, cloud computing, 3D printing, augmented reality, etc.
Eligibility of NUA Odisha Scheme 2023
Listed below are a few eligibility criteria of this scheme:
- The applicant must live in odisha state.
- Under the NUA Scheme, boys and girls are eligible.
- Only State youth are eligible to apply under the scheme.
Required Documents of NUA Odisha Scheme 2023
Listed below are a few required documents of this scheme:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Applicant Procedure of NUA Odisha Scheme 2023
The relevant authorities have not yet launched the official website. As soon as the state government shares any information on applying for the NUA Odisha Scheme 2023, we’ll let you know in this post to update it.
FAQs NUA Odisha Scheme 2023
What is the NUA Scheme?
For the youth of Odisha, this scheme would offer skill-based training. Every year, the state government offers supplementary training in emerging technologies to 1 lakh youths through a program. 385 Crore Indian Rupees are allotted for it by the Odisha government for the next three years.
When was the NUA Scheme introduced?
11 August 2023
Who launched the Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme?
CM Naveen Patnaik of Odisha
How much money is budgeted for the NUA Scheme?
INR 385 crore budget allocated for NUA Scheme.
What many students will benefit from the Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme?
For up to three years, 1 lakh students every year.