Odisha Nirman Shramik List 2023 | Labour Card List Odisha | e District Odisha Labour Card Download | Labour Card Beneficiary Status District Wise | Odisha Labour Card List 2023
Odisha government has launched Nirman Shramik card 2023 for the labours and workers of the state. By using this card, they can easily check the information related to their personal, financial and professional status. So, in this post, we are going to discuss about the Odisha Nirman Shramik List 2023 Status, download process, beneficiary list, checking status and registration process. So, make sure to keep following till the end.
Table of Contents
Odisha Nirman Shramik List 2023
Odisha Nirman Shramik Card Scheme has been launched by the side of Orissa Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board. This scheme is dedicated to the construction workers of Odisha. Under this scheme, all of the workers will be provided incentive benefits.
Those candidates who are 18-60 years old are eligible to apply for this Odisha Nirman Shramik List 2023. However, it is important that you note that only residents of Odisha can avail this benefit. So, make sure to apply for this scheme as soon as possible.
Odisha Nirman Shramik Card Overview
|Name||Odisha Labour Card List 2023|
|Launched by||Orissa Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board|
|Objective||Providing incentive benefits|
Objectives of Odisha Labour Card List 2023
Here are the main objectives behind this list.
- This scheme will provide employment and professional direction to the adolescent.
- Odisha Labour Card List 2023 Scheme provides adjudication of mechanical issues.
- It provides Social Security Plans for Modern Laborers, as E.S.I.
- The applicant would receive Child Work Government assistance.
Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website of Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board. There are many other forms are available for the labourers to apply online such as accident form, death benefit form, major ailments form, funeral expenses to help them through their tough time. Once the interested candidate gets registered with the scheme, they would start receiving the benefits. For this, they would need to download and submit the application form for the concerned scheme. Moreover, there are some more schemes available for the citizens of Odisha through which they can assistance for the education, marriage assistance, working tools, safety equipment and bi-cycle. Whereas, we going to provide you with the direct links to download the list of Odisha Labourers.
The important documents that you need to apply for this scheme are:
- Aadhar card
- Age proof
- Employment certificate
- Passport-size photographs, etc.
- Nomination form
Labour Department of Odisha
The Structure and Other Development Laborers’ (RE&CS) Demonstration is responsible to look after the construction projects and labourers development to ensure the security, well-being and government assistance of the system. Construction and the Labour Department of Odisha state is the department who monitor the leaders who are working under them. Along with this, the department is responsible to provide them different opportunities and assets as well.
Eligibility criteria for Odisha Labour Card
Here are some of the points that are important for the applicants to comply with:
- Only the citizens of Odisha can apply for this scheme.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Additionally, the applicant must be below the age of 60 years.
- The applicant needs to be construction worker.
Process for Odisha Nirman Shramik List 2023
If you are interested to check the beneficiary list of Odisha labour card then you are required to follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of Odisha’s labour card which is http://labour.odisha.gov.in/Construction/default.aspx?lnk=1. You will see homepage on your screen.
- From the homepage, you need to click on report option.
- You will see district wise beneficiary information on your screen.
- Now select your district.
- You will see a detailed list on your screen.
Step by Step Process for the Application
- First, go to the official website and there you will see homepage on your screen.
- From the homepage, visit the download link which is available on the menu bar.
- Now you would see a new page on your screen which will provide you the direct link to registration form.
- Then download the form and get a printout of the same.
- Now you have to fill up the application form with all of the important details such as name, gender, marital status, father/husband name, date of birth, address, qualification etc.
- Now upload your recent photographs and attach all the important documents.
- Move ahead and click on the submit button with the registration fees of Rs. 20 by visiting the nearest concerned department.
Process to login to Odisha Nirman Shramik
- To start, visit the official website of Nirman Shramik card which is http://labour.odisha.gov.in/Construction/default.aspx?lnk=1. You will see homepage on your screen.
- From the homepage, click on the “Construction Worker Login’ option. This will create a new page on your screen.
- Now you have to fill up the username and OTP.
- Now finally click on the sign-in.
So these were the simple steps, using which you can easily login to the dashboard of your account.
How to Check Odisha Nirman Shramik List 2023 Status
To check the application status, here are the steps that you need to follow:
- To check the status, you have to visit the official website. Now you will see homepage on your screen.
- Then click on the Know Your Status option.
- From the next page, you have to enter the AAADHAR number and application ID.
- Now you have to check your registered phone number to check the OTP.
- Then fill the OTP and click on submit button.
- Now the next screen will present your application status.
How to check IFSC code?
Here are the steps that you need to follow to check the IFSC code. Lets get started.
- To check, go to the state scholarship portal.
- From the homage, now click on the “view IFSC Code”.
- Now choose your bank and district.
- Now you will be able to see the details on your screen.