PM Scholarship Yojana 2023 | PM Scholarship Yojana Apply Online | PM Scholarship Yojana Eligibility | PM Scholarship Yojana Status | PM Scholarship Yojana Beneficiary List
PM scholarship Yojana was initiated by the Ministry of Home affairs under the Government of India. This scholarship program has been started for the students belongs to economically weaker section of the country. Under this scholarship program the government is going to provide financial help to the students who desired to pursue professional and technical courses. For more PM scholarship Yojana related details, you have to read the next segment of this article. Further section of this article make contain the information including eligibility, apply process, important documents, benefits and much more. Also Read : – Sanchar Saathi Portal Registration 2023, How to Track or Find Lost Mobile Phone
PM Scholarship Yojana 2023
Ministry of Home affairs Government of India has initiated PM scholarship Yojana to provide higher professional and Technical educational advancement to the students who belongs to economical weaker section of the society. There are many students who are not able to pursue their higher education due to lack of finance. Through this scholarship program the government is going to provide monetary help to such students. If you are interested to apply for the process then you have to submit online application.
Online application for PM scholarship Yojana is available on the official portal. Students across the country who meet the eligibility conditions can apply for the scholarship program. This scholarship program has been started specially for the students belongs to backward categories and for those who are dependent of wards and widows of Central armed Police officers and Assam relieves and state police personnel. For more detail information read the next segment of the PM Scholarship Yojana article
Highlights of PM Scholarship Yojana
|Article About||PM Scholarship Yojana|
|Initiated by||Government of India|
|Motive||Provide financial help for higher education|
|Mode of application||Online|
भारत सरकार के गृह मंत्रालय ने समाज के आर्थिक रूप से कमजोर वर्ग के छात्रों को उच्च व्यावसायिक और तकनीकी शैक्षिक उन्नति प्रदान करने के लिए पीएम छात्रवृत्ति योजना शुरू की है। ऐसे कई छात्र हैं जो धन की कमी के कारण अपनी उच्च शिक्षा प्राप्त नहीं कर पाते हैं। इस स्कॉलरशिप प्रोग्राम के जरिए सरकार ऐसे छात्रों को आर्थिक मदद देने जा रही है। यदि आप इस प्रक्रिया के लिए आवेदन करने के इच्छुक हैं तो आपको ऑनलाइन आवेदन जमा करना होगा।
Also Read:-JK HRMS Portal
पीएम छात्रवृत्ति योजना के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन आधिकारिक पोर्टल पर उपलब्ध है। देश भर के छात्र जो पात्रता शर्तों को पूरा करते हैं, वे छात्रवृत्ति कार्यक्रम के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। यह छात्रवृत्ति कार्यक्रम विशेष रूप से पिछड़े वर्ग के छात्रों और उन लोगों के लिए शुरू किया गया है जो केंद्रीय सशस्त्र पुलिस अधिकारियों और असम राहत और राज्य पुलिस कर्मियों के वार्डों और विधवाओं पर निर्भर हैं। अधिक विस्तृत जानकारी के लिए पीएम छात्रवृत्ति योजना लेख का अगला खंड पढ़ें
|Course Name||Duration||Min Qualification|
|B.Tech(Bachelor’s in Technology) (All streams)||4 Years||10+2|
|BE(Bachelor’s in Engineering) All streams||4 Years||10+2 or Diploma|
|B.Arch(Bachelor in Architecture)||4 to 5 Years||10+2|
|MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)||4.5 Years||10+2|
|BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)||5 Years||10+2|
|BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine Surgery)||4.5 Years||10+2|
|BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine Surgery)||4.5 Years||10+2|
|BSMS (Bachelor of Siddha Medicine Surgery)||4.5 Years||10+2|
|BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine Surgery)||5 Years||10+2|
|B.Sc., BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)||4 Years||10+2|
|B.Sc., MLT (Medical Lab Technology)||4 Years||10+2|
|BVSc and AH ( Bachelor of Veterinary Science / Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry)||5 Years||10+2|
|B.Pharma (All Streams) (Bachelor of Pharmacy)||4 Years||10+2|
|B.Sc. Nursing||4 years||10+2|
|BNYS (Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Science)||5 Years||10+2|
|Doctor of Pharmacy||4 Years||10+2|
|B.Sc. Optometry||3 Years||10+2|
|Bachelor of Occupational Therapy||4.5 years||10+2|
|MBA (Master of Business Administration)||2 Years||Graduation|
|BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)||3 Years||10+2|
|BBM (Bachelor of Business Management)||3 Years||10+2|
|BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)||3 Years||10+2|
|MCA (Master of Computer Application)||3 Years||Graduation|
|B.Plan (Bachelor of Planning)||4 Years||10+2|
|Other Professional Courses|
|B.Sc Agriculture||4 years||10+2|
|BSc Horticulture||4 years||10+2|
|Coy Secretary||4 years||10+2|
|BSc Bio-Tech||3 years||10+2|
|Hotel Management Degree||4 years||10+2|
|BSc Microbiology||3 years||10+2|
|B.Sc HHA||3 years||10+2|
|L.L.B||2 to 3 years||10+2|
|Bachelor of Elementary Education||3 to 5 years||10+2|
|BA L.L.B||5 Years||10+2|
Benefits of PM Scholarship Yojana
- This scholarship program is beneficial for about 5500 students across the country
- Equal number of scholarships will be given to the boys and girls 2750 each.
- Girl students will receive an amount of rupees 3000 per month and boy students will receive 2500 per month.
- Duration of the scholarship may very as further course chosen by the student.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Scholarship Yojana
Following are the eligibility conditions to apply for the scholarship program:
- Application should be a dependent of wards and widows of Central armed Police officers and Assam relieves and state police personnel.
- Applicant must be pursuing a professional or technical course
- Applicant must possess at least 12th standard or Diploma passing certificate with 60% marks
- Integrated course that have both the courses as professional/ technical then student will receive scholarship only for the first professional degree
- Integrated course that have first degree and second professional/ technical course then the student will receive scholarship only for the professional course.
Required Documents for PM Scholarship Yojana
Following are the important documents which you need to apply for this scholarship program:
- Certificate issued by the concerned state government indicating that the State Police personnel was killed in Naxal /Terror attacks
- Certificate of Gallantry Award (Applicable for Gallantry Award winners)
- Certificate of Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ) as applicable – Class 12th mark sheet, Graduation mark sheet (for all years) or diploma mark sheets (for all semesters)
- Death Certificate (Applicable for deceased personnel)
- Disability Certificate (Applicable for disabled personnel)
- PPO/Discharge Certificate/Book (Mandatory for Category A to F)
- Serving Certificate (in case of serving personnel) issued by HOO
PM Scholarship Application Process
To apply for the scholarship, you have to follow the step-by-step guidelines given below
- First of all, you have to go to the official website and homepage of the portal will appear on the screen.
- From home page you have to click on apply online option and read the instructions appear on the screen
- Click on Continue option and registration form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the details on the screen and register yourself by follow the screen
- Login with the portal by using your login details and complete the application form
- Upload the significant documents with the form and review the information you have entered
- Submit the application by click on submit button and take printout for further use.
|Online Registration/Filling of Application Form starts||October 2023|
|Last Date to submit an online application form||31st October 2023|
|Last date for verification of defective applications||15th November 2023|
|Last date for institute verification||15th November 2023|
|Verification of application by CAPFs & AR||Update Soon|
|Preparation of merit list and Lot generation Phase||Update Soon|
|Sanctioning of scholarship by R&W Directorate, MHA||Update Soon|
|Payment file generation||Update Soon|
|Disbursement of scholarship amount into bank accounts||Update Soon|
|Dispatch of personal letters from Honorable Prime Minister||Update Soon|
FAQs – PM scholarship Yojana
It is a scholarship program started by the Ministry of Home affairs for the students who desire to pursue professional or technical degree course.
All the students who meet the above available eligibility criteria can apply for this scholarship.
There is total 5500 scholarships offered under the scholarship program.
For boys there are 2750 scholarships available under which he will receive 2500 per month for the professional or technical course.
Girl students will receive an amount of 3000 per month for the complete duration of the technical or professional course.