PMKSY Registration 2023 | Pradhanmantri Krishi Sichai Yojana Online Registration @ pmksy.gov.in | पीएम कृषि सिचांई स्कीम | Pradhanmantri Krishi Sichai Yojana Application Form | PMKSY Form Last Date
PMKSY full form is Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana. It is a Central Government initiative which is going to help the farmers of the country. The scheme is implemented and controlled by Department of Agriculture & Farmer Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmer Welfare, Government of India. In this article today we are going to talk about PMKSY Registration 2023 in detail. By reading are the article you will able to know about the scheme including its objective, benefits, implementation process and other significant information.
PMKSY Registration 2023
PMKSY –Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana is a national mission initiated by the central Government of India. The scheme has been started by the Honorable Prime Minister Mr Narendra Singh Modi of India in 2015. Under this scheme the government has started various projects to provide proper irrigation facility and use of available water resources for the farmers. Pradhanmantri Krishi Sichai Yojana 2023 is implemented and controlled by the Department of Agriculture & Farmer Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmer Welfare, Government of India.
The main motto of the Government of India behind starting Pradhanmantri Krishi Sichai Yojana 2023 is to provide “Her Khet Ko Pani”. Under this Yojana the government is going to consider all available options of water resource including linking of rivers where feasible, ensure optimal use of water resource to prevent the reference of flood and droughts. Micro irrigation will be popularized through this scheme to ensure more crop per drop.
Highlights Of Pradhanmantri Krishi Sichai Yojana 2023
|Name of the scheme||Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Department||Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare|
|Ministry||Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare|
प्रधानमंत्री कृषि सिंचाई योजना 2023
पीएमकेएसवाई–प्रधानमंत्री कृषि सिंचाई योजना भारत की केंद्र सरकार द्वारा शुरू किया गया एक राष्ट्रीय मिशन है। यह योजना 2015 में भारत के माननीय प्रधान मंत्री श्री नरेंद्र सिंह मोदी द्वारा शुरू की गई है। इस योजना के तहत सरकार ने किसानों के लिए उचित सिंचाई सुविधा और उपलब्ध जल संसाधनों का उपयोग करने के लिए विभिन्न परियोजनाएं शुरू की हैं। प्रधानमंत्री कृषि सिंचाई योजना 2023 को कृषि और किसान कल्याण विभाग, कृषि और किसान कल्याण मंत्रालय, भारत सरकार द्वारा कार्यान्वित और नियंत्रित किया जाता है।
प्रधानमंत्री कृषि सिंचाई योजना 2023 को शुरू करने के पीछे भारत सरकार का मुख्य उद्देश्य “उसका खेत को पानी” प्रदान करना है। इस योजना के तहत सरकार जल संसाधन के सभी उपलब्ध विकल्पों पर विचार करने जा रही है, जिसमें नदियों को जोड़ना, जहां संभव हो, बाढ़ और सूखे के संदर्भ को रोकने के लिए जल संसाधन का इष्टतम उपयोग सुनिश्चित करना शामिल है। प्रति बूंद अधिक फसल सुनिश्चित करने के लिए इस योजना के माध्यम से सूक्ष्म सिंचाई को लोकप्रिय बनाया जाएगा।
Objective Of PMKSY Registration 2023
The Government of India desire to provide proper irrigation facility to the farmers of the country. Many of the farmers crops destroyed due to lack of water resource. Many of the times farmers feel difficulty to provide proper water to the crops for their growth. Considering this in view to ensure the proper irrigation facility to the farmers Government of India has started Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sinchai Yojana 2023. Here are some of the major objectives of the government behind launching this scheme:
- Achieving convergence of resources in irrigation at the field level
- Enhancing recharge of aquifers
- Ensure integrated expansion of rainfed areas using watershed approach for soil and water conservation, regeneration of groundwater, preventing runoff, providing livelihood options and other NRM activities.
- Explore the possibility of reusing treated municipal wastewater for sub-urban agriculture, and
- Improve on-farm water use efficiency to reduce wastage and increase availability in both duration and range,
- Increase adoption of precision-irrigation and other water-saving technologies (more crop per drop).
- Increasing physical access to water on the farm and expanding cultivable area
- Integration of water sources, distribution and its efficient use to make the best use of water through appropriate technologies and practices.
- Introduce sustainable water conservation practices
- To attract more and more private funds in irrigation.
- To promote extension activities related to water harvesting, water management and crop alignment for farmers and grass root level field workers.
Components of PMKSY 2023
Following are the main components of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Scheme 2023:
- Har Khet ko Pani
- Per Drop More Crop Micro Irrigation
- Per Drop More Crop Other Interventions
- Convergence with MGNREGA
Focus Area of PMKSY
Following are the main focused areas on which the government is going to work under the PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana:
- Following initiatives will be taken at village level
- Creation of new water sources
- Repair, renovation and restoration of damaged water sources
- Construction of water harvesting structures Secondary and micro storage
- Ground water development
- Enhanced capacity of traditional water bodies
- Development/augmentation of distribution network where irrigation source is available or has been created
- Promotion of Community Irrigation
- Through farmer-oriented activities (capacity building, training and exposure visits, demonstrations, farm schools, skill development in efficient water and crop management practices through mass media campaigns, through extension activities through exhibitions, field days and short animation films etc.) create awareness.
- To progress ground water recharge, scientific moisture conservation and run off control measures are indorsed so that recharged water can be used through shallow tube wells/wells.
- Water transport and field application devices (such as underground piping systems, drip and sprinklers, pivots, rain-guns and other application devices, etc.) are indorsed within the farm.
List of Documents
- Aadhaar Card of Applicant
- Identity card
- Farmer’s land papers
- Land Deposit (copy of farm)
- Bank Account Passbook
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
Online Process of PMKSY Registration 2023
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana. After that, the homepage of the website will open.
- The login page is available on the homepage of the website. Click on it.
- Now the application form will open in front of you, fill the details asked in the application form and create your username and password to register.
- After that read the official notification and can able to apply for registration. Upload the required documents in the application.
- After submitting the information, take a print out of it for future reference of registration.
|Secretary||Shri Manoj Ahuja|
E-mail ID :firstname.lastname@example.org
|Joint Secretary(RFS)||Shri. Franklin L. Khobung|
E-mail ID :email@example.com
|Director(RFS)||Sh. Muktanand Agrawal,|
E-mail ID :firstname.lastname@example.org
|Deputy Commissioner (RFS)||Shri. R.A.S Patel|
E-mail ID :email@example.com
FAQs – pmksy.gov.in Registration online
What is PMKSY Registration 2023?
PMKSY Registration 2023 refers to the registration process for the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana (PMKSY) for the year 2023. The PMKSY is a central government scheme aimed at promoting water conservation and increasing farm productivity through efficient use of water resources.
How can I register for PMKSY 2023?
The registration process for PMKSY 2023 is expected to be announced by the government closer to the launch of the scheme. Typically, the registration process involves filling out an online application form and providing relevant details such as name, address, Aadhaar number, and bank account details.
Who is eligible to apply for PMKSY 2023?
The eligibility criteria for PMKSY 2023 are expected to be similar to previous years. Farmers, landowners, and agricultural entrepreneurs are generally eligible to apply for the scheme. Additionally, individuals or groups involved in water management activities such as NGOs, private companies, and government agencies may also be eligible.
What are the benefits of PMKSY 2023?
The benefits of PMKSY 2023 are expected to include financial assistance for various activities related to water conservation and irrigation. These may include construction of water storage structures, installation of irrigation systems, and land leveling. The scheme also aims to increase the overall productivity and profitability of agriculture in India.
Where can I find more information about PMKSY 2023?
More information about PMKSY Registration 2023 is expected to be released by the government closer to the launch of the scheme. You can also visit the official website of the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare or contact your nearest agriculture department for further details.