PMMVY Form 2024:- The Indian government operates the Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana (PMMVY), a maternity benefit program. The scheme offers breastfeeding moms and expectant mothers in India cash support. This scheme is to lessen the effects of undernutrition and enhance the health of expectant moms and nursing mothers. In this article you get every information regarding PMMVY Form 2024 in this scholarship including its benefits, objective, eligibility criteria, necessary documents and application form.
Table of Contents
PMMVY Form 2024
The PMMVY Form The central government provides pregnant mothers with financial help of Rs. 6,000 under this scheme. The Indira Gandhi Matritva Sahyog Yojana and PM Matritva Vandana Yojana were the previous names for PMMVY. This financial assistance is offered as part of the PM Matru Vandana Yojana which aims to provide adequate nutrition for both expectant mothers and babies.
PMMVY forms 1a, 1b and 1c for the first, second and third installments are now available for download online. The Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana application form is directly available from the recognized health facility or Anganwadi Centers for free. The PMMVY application form may be submitted at the same Anganwadi center or the medical facility to claim pregnancy help in the amount of Rs. 6000.
Overview of Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana PMMVY Form 2024
|Name of the Scheme
|PMMVY Form 2024
|PM of India
|Women who are pregnant or nursing
|To support expectant and nursing mothers
Objective of PMMVY Form 2024
A government initiative called the Pradhan Mantri Martu Vandana Yojana is intended to assist expecting and nursing women. As part of the PMMVY Form prenatal aid scheme, expecting and nursing mothers can get a monetary reward of Rs. 6,000 from the central government for their first live birth. Reducing the effects of malnutrition and improving the health of pregnant and nursing mothers are the main goals.
Benefits of PMMVY Form 2024
The benefits of this scheme is given below:
- If you register as pregnant you will receive Rs. 1000.
- Further to six months of pregnancy the recipient would receive the second installment which is worth Rs. 2000 provided they have at least one prenatal visit.
- The child’s first vaccination cycle, which covers BCG, OPV, DPT and Hepatitis-B, starts when the birth is recorded and the third installment of Rs. 2000 is given.
- The scheme will assist nursing and expecting mothers once the first living child is born. The beneficiary’s bank account will receive the scheme’s reward amount through Direct Bank Transfer (DBT).
Eligibility Criteria of PMMVY Form 2024
The eligibility criteria of this scheme is given below:
- All expectant mothers and lactating women, with the exception of PW&LM, who work regularly for the central government, state governments, PSUs or anybody who receives comparable benefits under any statute that is presently in effect.
- For the first child in the family, all eligible expecting women and nursing moms who get pregnant on or after 1 January 2017.
- Based on the LMP date specified on her MCP card a beneficiary’s date of birth and pregnancy stage are determined.
Required Documents of PMMVY Form 2024
The required documents of this scheme is given below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Address Proof
- Income Certificate
- Pregnancy Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number
Registration Procedure of PMMVY Form 2024
- Qualified women who want to receive maternity benefits must register under the program at an Anganwadi Center (AWC) or another approved health institution per the implementing department for that particular State/UT.
- The beneficiary should provide the Application Form 1-A, duly filled out in all aspects to the AWC/approved Health facility, together with the required documentation and a duly signed undertaking or consent from her spouse.
- The beneficiary must submit the paperwork along with her Aadhaar details, those of her spouse and any other family members who have granted their written consent as well as the details of her bank or post office account.
- To register and claim the first installment, the beneficiary must submit a properly completed Form 1-A, a copy of the MCP Card, identification documentation for herself and her spouse and information about her bank or post office account.
- To claim their second payment, the recipient must send in a correctly completed Form 1-B and a copy of their MCP card, which certifies that they have received at least one ANC after six months of pregnancy.
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate and their MCP card which attests to the child having finished the first round of vaccinations or its equivalent/substitute, must be submitted by the beneficiary together with an accurately filled-out Form 1-C.
- A beneficiary may still file a claim if they fulfilled the plan’s requirements but were unable to register or submit claims within the designated time frame.
- The recipient can complete Form 2-A to have her bank account automatically seeded with her Aadhaar if it hasn’t already.
- The beneficiary may file Form 2-B to get her Aadhaar seeded into her Post Office Account if it hasn’t already been done.
- Thanks to the work of the AWW, ASHA and ANM, the beneficiary will still be able to receive an Aadhaar card and open a bank or post office account.
- The beneficiary or her spouse can register for Aadhaar or amend their UIDAI registration details by submitting Form 2-C.
- A beneficiary may submit Form 3 to update or modify information registered under the plan in the following situations:
- Updating the beneficiary’s or her husband’s Aadhaar number if it was not supplied at the time of registration; Modifying the address or mobile number
- Modification of Bank/Post Office Account
- Name change, similar to Aadhaar
- In order to be eligible for the third payment under the scheme, beneficiaries who were previously enrolled under the former MBP scheme and had only received the first installment may submit correctly completed Forms 1-A and 1-C.
- If the beneficiary and her spouse do not already have an Aadhar number, they can file their request for Aadhar enrollment (Form 2-C) together with any form of identification in Form 1-A. Alternatively, they can provide an Aadhar EID number.
FAQs PMMVY Form 2024
Who can apply for PMMVY?
The Indian government offers maternity benefits under the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana. For the first live birth, it is a conditional cash transfer program for women who are 19 years of age or older who are pregnant or nursing.
Can I apply PMMVY after my baby is born?
If the LMP date is unavailable, the beneficiary may apply for benefits under the PMMVY Scheme within 460 days of the child’s birthdate or within 730 days of the LMP date provided all other qualifying requirements under the Scheme are met.
Who started the Matritva Vandana Yojana?
Prime Minister Modi
What is the pregnancy plan for 6000?
As a financial incentive, this initiative pays out 6,000 rupees in three payments. When a pregnancy is registered, the first payment of 1000 rupees is issued. The second payment of 2000 rupees is made before birth, but after six months of pregnancy.