Reserve Bank of India RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 450 Vacancies, The RBI Assistant Notification 2023 has been annouced at official website, RBI Assistant 2023 Last Date to Apply, RBI Assistant Vacancy 2023 Release
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) published the RBI Assistant Notification 2023 on 13 September 2023 on its official website for 450 Assistant Vacancies across various RBI Offices. In this post we provide information about open positions by category, qualifying requirements, exam dates, application procedure.
RBI Assistant Notification 2023
The Reserve Bank of India is seeking qualified applicants for the position of RBI Assistant. Interested parties may submit their online applications through the RBI’s official internet portal. Before starting the application procedure, it is advisable to properly review and study the RBI Assistant Notification 2023. The RBI Assistant 2023 Notification was published by the Reserve Bank of India on 13 September 2023. 450 Assistant positions have a notification out.
Candidates seeking to apply for the RBI Assistant Job 2023 can review the qualifying requirements starting on 13 September and submit their applications online. Between 13 September and 4 October 2023, applicants will have access to the online application link. The selection procedure consists of three stages, Prelims, Mains and Language Proficiency Test. The results of the Main Exam and Language Test will determine the ultimate outcome.
Overview of RBI Assistant Notification 2023
|Article||RBI Assistant Notification 2023|
|Exam Name||RBI Assistant Exam 2023|
|Educational Qualification||Graduates or Relevant Degree|
|Exam Date||21, 23 October2 December|
|Age Limits||20 Years to 28 Years|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Language Proficiency Test|
RBI Assistant Notification Out 2023
On 13 September 2023, the official website announced the publication of the RBI Assistant Notification 2023 for 450 Assistant positions. On the official website of RBI, the full official notice pdf has been published including category specific job openings, eligibility requirements, test format, curriculum and the hiring procedure.
RBI Assistant 2023 Exam Date
On its official website the Reserve Bank of India announces the dates for the Prelims and Main Exams for the RBI Assistant. Various shifts will be held for the RBI Assistant 2023 test in various cities around India. The main test will be held on 2 December 2023, whereas the preliminary exam for the RBI Assistant Notification 2023 will be held on 21 and 23 October.
RBI Assistant 2023 Important Date
13 September 2023, marks the start of the online registration period for the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023, which will go through 3 October 2023. As new information is released with the RBI Assistant 2023 Notification, the table below will be updated to reflect every important date for the test.
|Notification Release||13 September 2023|
|Online Application Start Date||13 September 2023|
|Application Deadline||04 October 2023|
|Fee Payment Deadline||04 October 2023|
|Prelims Admit Card Download||October 2023|
|Preliminary Exam Date||21 and 23 October 2023|
|Mains Exam Date||2 December 2023|
RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation degree with a 50% (or a passing grade for SC, ST or PWD).
- Graduate or Matriculate with 15 years of armed forces.
- The age range is 20 to 28 years old.
- Age relaxations for SC, ST, OBC, PWBD, ex-servicemen, widows, divorced women and are RBI work experience candidates.
RBI Assistant Apply Online 2023 Link
Candidates must adhere to the instructions in the RBI Assistant announcement 2023 pdf in order to submit the form for the RBI Assistant Notification 2023. Check your eligibility, and then begin the RBI Assistant 2023 Application process. Payment for the RBI Assistant notice for 2023 must be made online using a credit or debit card or by utilizing net banking. Examine the application cost for the RBI Assistant position 2023 according to the RBI Assistant notice 2023 pdf download.
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2023 Category Wise
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2023 Location- Wise
|Kanpur & Lucknow||12||1||9||28||5||55|
|Thiruvananthapuram and Kochi||0||1||4||10||1||16|
RBI Assistant 2023 Salary
Providing a competitive wage scale is the RBI Assistant salary in 2023. A monthly base salary of 20,700 will be paid to candidates hired as RBI Assistants.
|Component||Amount (in INR)|
|Basic Pay||Rs.20,700 per month|
|Pay Scale||Rs.20,700-Rs.55,700 (20 Years)|
|Monthly Gross Emoluments(w/o HRA)||Approx Rs.47,849|
|Dearness Allowance (DA)||As per RBI norms|
|House Rent Allowance (HRA)||Depends on the Location|
|City Compensatory Allowance (CCA)||As per RBI norms|
|Transport Allowance (TA)||As per RBI norms|
|Special Allowance||As per RBI norms|
|Gross Monthly Salary||Varies based on location and allowances|
RBI Assistant 2023 Exam Pattern
- English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability are the three categories.
- There are 100 questions altogether, including 35 questions each in quantitative aptitude and reasoning ability and 30 questions in the English language.
- The Prelims test has a maximum score of 100.
- One mark is assigned to each question.
- 1/4th mark deducted for wrong answers
- The prelims test is 60 minutes long.
- The English Language Test, Reasoning Test, Computer Knowledge Test, General Awareness Test and the Test of Numerical Ability make up the five portions of the Mains test.
- In the Mains test, 200 questions are asked in total.
- 200 Maximum score on the main exam.
- One mark is assigned to each question.
- 0.25 points are deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The Mains test lasts 135 minutes in total.
Applying Procedure of RBI Assistant Vacancy 2023
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the RBI portal.
- You have to locate Recruitment for the post of Assistant-PY 2023 link.
- Check out the notification: To understand the qualifying requirements and other necessary information carefully go through all the facts provided in the announcement.
- After reading the message and being certain that you are eligible, click the Apply Online link.
- Enter all the required details such as personal and educational.
- You have to scan and upload all the necessary documents including your photograph and signature.
- Use the payment portal provided to make the necessary online payment. Keep the payment receipt safe.
- Submit your application following information verification.
- You can take a print out of it for future use.
FAQs RBI Assistant Notification 2023
When is the release date for the 2023 RBI Assistant Notification?
The first week of September 2023 will see the release of the RBI Assistant Notification 2023.
How to fill out the RBI Assistant Application Form for 2023?
For the RBI Assistant Application Form 2023, you must go to rbi.org.in.
What is the eligibility criteria to apply for the RBI Assistant vacancy in 2023?
To apply for the 2023 RBI Assistant Exam, you must have completed your graduation degree.
What is the RBI Assistant Exam Application Fee?
For the General and OBC groups, the application cost is Rs. 450. For applicants in the SC, ST or PWD categories, the fee is Rs. 50.
How many vacancies will be made available through RBI Assistant 2023?
Through the RBI Assistant Notification 2023, 450 openings for assistant posts have been made public.