RRB NTPC Notification 2024:- The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) holds the RRB NTPC Exam to select candidates for a variety of non-technical positions within the Indian Railways. Its official website will shortly post the announcement for the year 2024. Candidates planning to take the RRB NTPC Exam have till the deadline to submit an online application through the official website. You get every information regarding RRB NTPC Notification 2024 in this post.
Table of Contents
RRB NTPC Notification 2024
One of the most well known government examinations in India is the RRB NTPC which is administered nationwide to select candidates for Graduate and Undergraduate positions under the Non-Popular Categories (NTPC) by the Railway Recruitment Board in various Indian Railways production units and zonal Railways. The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will soon make available the notification for RRB NTPC 2024 on their respective web portals. The following positions are included in this exam such as Accounts Clerk/Typist, Commercial/Ticket Clerk, Junior Clerk-Typist, Goods Guard, etc.
The RRB has 21 zones in total such as Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Jammu-Srinagar, Kolkata, Malda, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Ranchi, Secunderabad, Siliguri and Thiruvananthapuram. The official announcement of the RRB NTPC 2024 exam for each of these 21 zones will be posted on the corresponding portal. Anyone seeking employment with Indian Railways may apply for RRB NTPC 2024 for the posts they desire. Candidates just need to visit RRB’s official website in order to apply. Please take note that qualified candidates will be hired anywhere in India and their choice will be made after a written and skills exam.
Overview of RRB NTPC Notification 2024
|RRB NTPC Notification 2024
|Non-Technical Popular Category
|Railway Recteiutmnern Board
|No of Vacancies
|Intermediate or Undergraduate
|18 to 30 or 33 Years
Vacancy RRB NTPC Notification 2024
Station Master, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard and Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk are among the positions held by the individual. The number of open positions has not yet been announced but according to some trustworthy sources, it may be as high as 35,000.
RRB NTPC Salary 2024
- Accounts Clerk Cum Typist: Rs.19,900
- Junior Clerk Cum Typist: 19,900
- Junior Time Keeper: Rs.19,900
- Trains Clerk: Rs.19,900
- Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk: Rs.21,700
- Traffic Assistant: Rs.25,000
- Goods Guard: Rs.29,200
- Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk: Rs.29,200
- Senior Clerk Cum Typist: Rs.29,200
- Junior Account Assistant Cum Typist: 29,200
- Senior Time Keeper: Rs.29,200
- Commercial Apprentice: Rs: Rs.35,400
- Station Master: Rs. 35,400
Vacancy in RRB NTPC Notification 2024
- Accounts Clerk Cum Typist
- Junior Clerk Cum Typist
- Junior Time Keeper
- Trains Clerk
- Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk
- Traffic Assistant
- Goods Guard
- Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk
- Senior Clerk Cum Typist
- Junior Account Assistant Cum Typist
- Senior Time Keeper
- Commercial Apprentice
- Station Master
Eligibility Criteria RRB NTPC 2024
Commercial Apprentice, Junior Account Assistant Cum Typist, Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant and Station Master
- Educational Qualification – Undergraduate
- Age Limit – 18 to 33 years
Accounts Clerk Cum Typist, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Junior Clerk Cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper and Trains Clerk
- Educational Qualification – Intermediate
- Age Limit – 18 to 30 years
Selection Process RRB NTPC 2024
- Those who apply online will have to finish a computer exam covering fundamental subjects.
- If a candidate passes CBT 1, they will need to take a more extensive computer-based exam.
- You may be required to demonstrate specific skills such as typing for some NTPC posts.
- Those who clear each of the three phases will be eligible to move on to the final selection process.
General and OBC applicants must pay an application fee of Rs. 500 for RRB NTPC 2024 while SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen, PWBD, Women, Transgender, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes must pay Rs. 250. Debit cards, credit cards, NET banking or UPI are the available payment methods for this amount for applicants.
Note: If a student takes the test, they will receive a full refund of Rs. 250, whereas students from other categories would only receive Rs. 400 of their Rs. 500 returned.
Application Procedure of RRB NTPC 2024
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the Railway Recruitment Board.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Find Recruitment of Non Technical Popular Category(NTPC) 2023 option.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Apply online option.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details such as basic and educational qualification details.
- You have to upload all the necessary documents such as
- Other details
- You have to pay the application form using the provided online payment method.
- You have to submit the application form.
FAQs RRB NTPC 2024
What is RRB NTPC?
The nationwide RRB NTPC Recruitment 2024 test is administered by the Railway Recruitment Board to candidates seeking employment with Indian Railways as junior clerks/typists, accounts clerks/typists, commercial clerks/ticket clerks or goods guards.
Is there an online or offline exam for the RRB NTPC 2024?
The written test portions of the RRB NTPC are administered online.
How old must a candidate be to apply for the RRB NTPC exam?
Applying for the RRB NTPC test requires you to be a minimum of 18 years old.
Is the RRB NTPC CBT test subject to negative marking?
Indeed, the RRB NTPC CBT test has a negative marking system.
How can I apply for RRB NTPC 2024?
Applicants may use the official website to submit their online applications. Following the notification’s distribution, the application link will be accessible.