SSC CGL Notification 2024:- The CGL (Combined Graduate Level) Notification for 2024 is set to be released by the Staff Selection Commission and a large number of candidates are getting ready to take the test. Information that has come to us indicates that on 11 June 2024, the SSC CGL Notification 2024 PDF will be posted on the official website. Following that, qualified applicants can register online. In this post you get every information including its eligibility criteria, exam date, application dates and more.
Table of Contents
SSC CGL Notification 2024
The Staff Selection Commission is in charge of holding a number of significant tests, SSC CGL Exam 2024 being one of the main ones. You should be aware that every year after extensive preparation, thousands of applicants participate in the SSC Combined Graduate Level Recruitment. This is to let you know that on 11 June 2024, the SSC CGL Notification 2024 PDF will be available. There will be lakhs of openings, and qualified applicants can apply online for them.
After verifying your eligibility and the age restriction stated in the notification, you can register online. Candidates are asked to get ready till the announcement is made at which point they should visit the official website to submit an online application for the SSC CGL Recruitment 2024. The eligibility requirements specify that candidates must have graduated from a state or central institution, and the age range for SSC CGL 2024 is 18 to 32 as of the announcement date. To be chosen for the recruiting, you must pass the Tier 1 Exam, Tier 2 Exam and Interview.
Overview of SSC CGL Notification 2024
|Name of the Scholarship
|SSC CGL Notification 2024
|Staff Selection Commission
|SSC CGL Exam
|To be Released
|11 June to 10 July 2024
SSC CGL Vacancy 2024
The following post falls under this examination.
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
- Inspector (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Income Tax Inspector
- Sub Inspector (CBIC)
- Sub Inspector (CBI)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Divisional Accountant
- Junior Statistical Officer
- Inspector of Posts
- Sub Inspector (NIA)
- Inspector (Narcotics)
- Assistant in other Ministries/Departments/Organisations
- Junior Statistical Officer (Grade-II)
Eligibility Criteria of SSC CGL 2024
A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or its equivalent is required for candidates to be eligible for the SSC CGL 2024 test.
The minimum and maximum age limits are 18 and 27 to 32 years old for different jobs in SSC CGL 2024. The upper age relaxation will be three and five years for OBC and SC/ST.
Selection Process of SSC CGL 2024
- Tier-I: Computer based Examination (CBT)
- Tier-II: paper I, Paper II and Paper III
Tier-III: Descriptive Paper
- Tier-IV: Skill test/Computer Proficiency Test(Wherever applicable)
- There are certain exceptions to the Rs.100 application fee for the Combined Graduate Level 2024 test. Candidates who are female, fall under the SC, ST, PH and EX-servicemen categories and are not eligible.
- The fee may be paid online by a person using a number of options including UPI, BHIM, credit/debit cards and Net Banking.
Online Apply Procedure of SSC CGL 2024 Exam
- First you have to visit the Official Website of Staff Selection Commission.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- You have to click on the Apply online option.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- After clicking on the previously indicated location, you should see a CGL tab. Click on it.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the necessary documents like basic and educational details.
- A new page will open.
- You have to upload all the necessary documents such as photograph and signature.
- You have to pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
FAQs SSC CGL Notification 2024
What is SSC CGL?
Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level or SSC CGL for short, is a graduate level examination used to select applicants for government positions.
What age must you be to apply for SSC CGL 2024?
Applications for SSC CGL 2024 are available on the official website for candidates between the ages of 18 and 32.
Will the number of vacancies advertised in the SSC CGL 2024 announcement rise?
As of right now, no such information exists regarding the growth in SSC CGL 2024 vacancies.
What information is needed to download the SSC CGL 2024 admit card?
Candidates can use their application number, name, and birthdate to get their SSC CGL 2024 admit card.
What is the SSC CGL minimum qualification?
Candidates for the SSC CGL 2024 may apply if they have graduated from any accredited institution.