SSC Selection Post Phase 12 Notification 2024:- The Staff Selection Commission will announce the SSC Selection Post Phase 12 on 1 February 2024 and qualified applicants may then apply online by visiting the official website by 28 February 2024. In this post you get every information regarding SSC Selection Post Phase 12 Notification 2024 in this selection post.
Table of Contents
SSC Selection Post Phase 12 Notification 2024
Applicants may submit their applications from February 1 through 28 February 2024, for a variety of selection posts under a variety of departments and organizations. Candidates should be aware that the Staff Selection Commission’s concerned officials will only accept online applications from qualified and interested candidates through the portal.
Those who meet the requirements must complete their applications by the deadline, those who don’t will not be permitted to take the test. Applicants who wish to be considered for appointment to various selection jobs should be aware that the Staff Selection Commission website will be used to complete the application.
Overview of SSC Selection Post Phase 12 Notification 2024
|SSC Selection Post Phase 12 Notification 2024
|Staff Selection Commision
|To Be Released
|1 to 28 February 2024
|10th, 12 and intermediate
|18 to 30 Years
SSC Selection Post Phase 12 Vacancy 2024
The Staff Selection Commission has not yet made the number of openings for the various Selection Posts for Phase 12 public. However, a large number of qualified candidates should be aware that there were 5369 openings for the previous year and that number may reach 6000 in 2024. The openings will vary depending on the candidate’s degree with matriculation, intermediate and graduation being the three qualifications that will count.
Eligibility Criteria of SSC Selection Post Phase 12 Vacancy 2024
The eligibility criteria of this scholarship is given below:
- 10th Level: To be eligible for a recognized board, a candidate must have passed the matriculation test.
- 12th Level: Passing the Senior Secondary (Intermediate) test in Science, Commerce or the Arts is required.
- +3 Level: A graduate degree from a university recognized by the UGC is required.
- The age requirements to apply online for any 10th, 12th or graduate level job are 18 years old and older. specific age restrictions for each post will be listed in the notification booklet.
- In accordance with government regulations, OBC and SC/ST applicants would get a 3 year and 5 year upper age relaxation, respectively.
Application Fee of SSC Selection Post Phase 12 Vacancy 2024
- The application cost is Rs 100 for applicants in the General and OBC categories.
- The application cost is waived for female candidates and candidates who fall under the SC/ST category.
- Online payment options for the application fee include Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay credit or debit cards, BHIM UPI, Net Banking and Mastercard.
Exam Date of SSC Selection Post Phase 12 Vacancy 2024
The Staff Selection Commission has not yet officially announced the date of the examination for Selection Post Phase 12 but according to the official notice they published, it will take place in April and May of 2023 through computer based examination.
Applying Procedure of SC Selection Post Phase 12 Exam 2024
- You have to visit the Official Website of the SSC.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Selection Post Phase 12 option.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Apply online option.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Enter all your basic and educational details.
- You have to upload all the necessary documents.
- You have to pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
FAQs SC Selection Post Phase 12 Exam 2024
What is SSC CGL?
SSC CGL Stands for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level, is a graduate-level examination used to select applicants for government positions.
What is the eligibility criteria of SSC Selection Post Phase 12?
The eligibility criteria is given above.
What is the required number of years of experience for SSC Selection after 2023?
Experience in the past is not required for the SSC Selection Post.
What is the age limit in SSC Selection Post Phase 12?
An applicant’s age cannot be lower than 18 or greater than 30 in order to apply online for any job at the 10th, 12th or graduate levels. According to government regulations, applicants who identify as OBC or SC/ST would get a 3 year or 5 year upper age relaxation, respectively.