Suryashakti Kisan Yojana 2023 , Suryashakti Kisan Yojana Registration, Suryashakti Kisan Yojana SKY Application Form
Suryashakti Kisan Yojana is an initiative of Government of Gujarat. The scheme has been started for the farmers. Under this scheme the farmers will be able to generate electricity for their captive consumption through the grid. Moreover, farmers can also be able to sell the leftover electricity to the government. If you are a farmer from Gujarat, then you must read are this article to get the detailed information related to the Suryashakti Kisan Yojana. In this article we try to cover each and every aspect related to the scheme including its benefits, objective, features, eligibility, required documents, application procedure Suryashakti Kisan Yojana Registration and many more.
Suryashakti Kisan Yojana 2023
Suryashakti Kisan Yojana has been launched by the Government of Gujarat. The scheme is beneficial for the farmers. Under the scheme the farmers will be able to generate electricity by using solar panels on their farms and double their income. Government of Gujarat will also be going to purchase the leftover electricity from the farmers. Suryashakti Kisan Yojana Registration To implement the scheme the government of Gujarat and state is going to provide subsidy on the cost of solar panel up to 60%. For the rest coast farmers can take loan up to 35% of the project coast with an interest rate of 4.5 to 6%. Remaining 5% project cost should be borne by the farmers.
Also Read:- Ayushman bharat yojana list
If you meet the eligibility conditions specified below in this article, then you may take the benefit of the scheme by submitting application.Applicationform for Surya Shakti Kisan Yojana is available on the official website. You can also get the information related to the application from the further section of this article and even get the direct link to apply as well. Do not forget to check the eligibility criteria and other details before applying for the scheme.
Highlights of Suryashakti Kisan Yojana Registration
|Name of the scheme||Suryashakti Kisan Yojana|
|Launched by||Govt. of Gujarat|
|Department||Gujarat Power Research & Development Cell|
|Objective||Proper power supply through solar panel|
|Mode of application||Offline|
Suryashakti Kisan Yojana Registration
सूर्यशक्ति किसान योजना गुजरात सरकार द्वारा शुरू की गई है। योजना किसानों के लिए लाभकारी है। योजना के तहत किसान अपने खेतों पर सौर पैनलों का उपयोग करके बिजली पैदा कर सकेंगे और अपनी आय को दोगुना कर सकेंगे। गुजरात सरकार भी किसानों से बची हुई बिजली खरीदने जा रही है। सूर्यशक्ति किसान योजना पंजीकरण योजना को लागू करने के लिए गुजरात और राज्य सरकार सोलर पैनल की लागत पर 60% तक की सब्सिडी प्रदान करने जा रही है। शेष तट के लिए किसान 4.5 से 6% की ब्याज दर पर परियोजना तट के 35% तक का ऋण ले सकते हैं। शेष 5% परियोजना लागत किसानों द्वारा वहन की जानी चाहिए।
Also Read:- Ipl players List
यदि आप इस लेख में नीचे निर्दिष्ट पात्रता शर्तों को पूरा करते हैं, तो आप आवेदन जमा करके योजना का लाभ उठा सकते हैं। सूर्य शक्ति किसान योजना के लिए आवेदन पत्र आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर उपलब्ध है। आप इस लेख के अगले भाग से आवेदन से संबंधित जानकारी भी प्राप्त कर सकते हैं और यहां तक कि आवेदन करने के लिए सीधा लिंक भी प्राप्त कर सकते हैं। योजना के लिए आवेदन करने से पहले पात्रता मानदंड और अन्य विवरणों की जांच करना न भूलें।
Objective Of Scheme
The main objective of government of Gujarat behind starting the Suryashakti Kisan Yojana is to provide proper power supply for irrigation to the farmers. To do so under this came the government is going to set up solar panels. Farmers will get subsidy on solar panels to guess get involved in their farm place. Not only this the government will also going to purchase the rest over power supply from the farmers.
Benefits/ Feature Of Suryashakti Kisan Yojana
- The scheme has been started by the government of Gujarat.
- This scheme me is beneficial for the farmers of the state
- Around 12400 farmers of 33 districts will be benefited through this scheme
- The farmers will able to generate electricity buy own using solar panels on their farms.
- This scheme will double the income of the farmers
- The government will provide 60% subsidy on the cost of project for setting solar panels.
- Farmers will also able to get loan up to 35% of the project cost
- Remaining 5% cost is to borne by the farmer himself.
- Loan will be given to the farmers at the rate of interest 4.5 to 6%
- The farmers will get the benefit of the scheme up to 25 years
- The state government will purchase the leftover electricity from the farmers.
- For the period of 7 years the purchase cost of electricity will be RS 7 per unit where as for the rest 18 years the cost will be rupees 3.5 per unit.
- This scheme will ensure 12 hour of power supply during the daytime.
- This scheme will reduce the electricity bills of the farmer
Eligibility Criteria Of Suryashakti Kisan Yojana
- To apply for Surya Shakti Kisan Yojana contender should be a permanent resident of Gujarat
- Contender should be a farmer by profession.
Significant Documents For Suryashakti Kisan Yojana
Applicants have to submit the below mentioned documents to apply for the Suryashakti Kisan Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Resident certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
Apply Process For Suryashakti Kisan Yojana
You can also check the official notification of Suryashakti Kisan Yojana in Gujarati language by click here and then apply for the scheme
- To apply for the scheme, you have to visit the official website of Gujarat Power research and Development cell
- Home page of the portal will appear on the screen, search for the Surya Shakti Kisan Yojana
- A new page will open on the screen from where you have to look for the application form link or directly click here
- Contenders have to download the application form
- Complete the application with all the important information
- Attached the significant documents with the form
- Submit the form to the respective offers
FAQs–Suryashakti Kisan Yojana Registration
Surya Shakti Kisan Yojana is an initiative of government of Gujarat to provide proper electricity supply to the farmers by installing solar panels in their farm.
All the farmers of Gujarat can apply for the scheme.
To apply for the scheme, you have to submit offline application by downloading the form given link above.
Loan will provide up to 35% of cost of project at the rate of interest of 4.5 to 6%.
Only 5% of project cost is to be borne by the farmer.