Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Registration 2024:- The Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes has been introduced by the Telangana government. The government will provide 3 lakh rupees to women who are BC, SC or ST members so they may construct a home as part of this yojana. In this post you get every information regarding this scheme such as overview, benefits, objective, eligibility criteria, necessary documents and registration procedure.
Table of Contents
Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Registration 2024
The Telangana government has launched the Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2024 in addition to its ongoing social welfare programs. This is to let you know that the people can now apply for a Permanent Home under this scheme. According to the initiative, everyone who falls under the SC, ST or BC categories is entitled to apply, and each family would receive Rs 3 lakh, which they may use to purchase a permanent home.
About 4 lakh individuals would benefit from the programme, which has been declared by the state government to get a budget allocation of Rs.12,000 crore. Should you be without a permanent residence, you may complete the application form and send it to the closest Suvidha Kendra. Before completing the application form and moving forward with the registration, you should review the eligibility conditions.
Overview of Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Registration
|Scholarship Name||Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Registration 2024|
|Launched by||State Government of Telangana|
|Beneficiary||SC, ST and BC Women|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Help to make house|
|Installment||Three Installment of Rs. 1 lakh|
|Official Website||Click here|
Objective of Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Registration 2024
The main objective of this scheme is to give women financial support so they may utilize it to build their own homes with all the essential elements. A one time payment of three lakh rupees would be made directly into the women’s bank accounts.
Benefits of Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Registration
The benefits is this scheme is given below:
- The scheme was introduced to provide financial assistance to Telangana women from Dalit households.
- The government would provide them with a one-time subsidy of Rs. 3 lakh under the initiative so they may construct their own home with all the essential components.
- A budget of Rs. 12 crores has already been allotted by the state government for the construction of 4 lakh houses.
- Approves the building of about 3,000 homes in each of the 119 seats and 43,000 more homes under the State limit.
- Only female participants in the scheme will be eligible to buy homes, and each will have Rs 1 lakh sent into their bank account over the course of three installments.
- The existing two bedroom homes and the land allocation would happen apart.
Eligibility Criteria of Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Registration 2024
The eligibility criteria is this scheme is given below:
- The applicant must live in Telangana.
- Applicants have to be Dalit Bandhu program participants.
- The applicant needs to be older than 18.
- The scheme will only be available to women who are married or widowed.
Required Documents of Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Registration 2024
The required documents is this scheme is given below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential Proof
- Ration Card
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number
Offline Application Procedure of Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Registration 2024
- The qualified women have to go to any nearby government agency.
- You have to ask for an application form.
- Fill all the necessary details in the form such as:
- Age and more
- You have to attach all the necessary documents.
- The government office where the application forms were obtained must receive them back.
- The District Collector will examine each application before compiling a final list of qualified candidates.
FAQs Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Registration
What is Telangana’s Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2024?
Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Registration 2024 was introduced by Telangana Chief Minister Mr. Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao as a program to give financial support to women in families, especially Dalit people so they can construct their homes.
How many payments must be made in order to get the bonus amount?
The scheme is limited to female participants only and each will receive Rs 1 lakh deposited into their bank account in three equal payments.
How much money can someone receive by building their own home using the scheme?
The family’s female member would get 3 lakh rupees from the government to aid in the construction of a home.
When will applications for the Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023 open?
The Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme will open for applications in August 2023.
How Do I Fill Out the Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Application Form?
You can fill out the Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Application Form by contacting the appropriate Gruha Lakshmi counters, municipality offices or regional Mandal offices.