UP Agriculture Token Generate 2023:- The UP Agriculture Portal is a brand new initiative by the Uttar Pradesh government that brings together all of the state’s online agriculture tools and data in one convenient location. Information on newly implemented initiatives for farmers is available here and is regularly updated. Additionally, those who are interested can learn about new information and online application choices. To generate UP Agriculture Token Generate 2023, citizens must also visit this link. Read the article to get every information regarding this portal including its benefits, objective, necessary documents, eligibility criteria and registration procedure.
Table of Contents
UP Agriculture Token Generate 2023
The state government has launched a new initiative called UP agricultural Token Generate that will allow the public to access online tools and information on the agricultural committee from a single spot. In order for the beneficiaries to carry out their agricultural activities without having to worry about the various types of resources that they need to be a part of an effective agriculture department in India, they will be able to receive proper opportunities related to agricultural equipment and ponds.
The creation of this scheme will allow farmers in the state of Uttar Pradesh to access all of these possibilities from a single source and resolve all of their problems. On all of the equipment, a 50% subsidy will be offered.
Overview of UP Agriculture Token Generate 2023
|Name of the Article||UP Agriculture Token Generate|
|Launched By||State Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Objective||To receive funding for agricultural equipment|
Objective of UP Agriculture Token Generate 2023
Everybody wants to utilize the most recent technology to save time and effort. Furthermore, farmers desired to adopt the most recent technologies to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their operations and the Uttar Pradesh government has launched a scheme to aid farmers in this process. The primary goal of the Uttar Pradesh government behind Uttar Pradesh Agriculture Token Generate is to support farmers.
Benefits of UP Agriculture Token Generate 2023
The list of the benefits of this scheme is given below:
- This scheme has been launched by the Uttar Pradesh government and agriculture department for the benefit of the state’s farmers.
- The government will offer farmers subsidies through this scheme for a variety of farming and agricultural tools and equipment.
- Farmers will be able to buy numerous tools & machinery through this scheme for less money than they would on the open market.
- The most advanced technical equipment will save farmers time and effort.
- The farmer’s jobs will be more productive and effective.
Eligibility of UP Agriculture Token Generate 2023
The list of the eligibility criteria of this scheme is given below:
- The applicant must be an Uttar Pradeshi farmer.
- Savings account with a nationalized bank that is connected to your Aadhar.
- Farmers who are currently receiving subsidies are ineligible.
Required Documents of UP Agriculture Token Generate 2023
The list of the required documents of this scheme is given below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Kisan Registration Number
- Address Proof
- Pan Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- At the moment the token is generated, the applicant must supply information on Yantra and Kheb Talab.
- Mobile Number
Registration Procedure of UP Agriculture Token Generate 2023
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the Agriculture Department of UP.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- You have to select the Token on Solar Pump option which is called krishi yantra.
- The UP Kisan Yantra Registration Token Form 2023 will appear on your screen.
- Choose the district you live in, enter your registration number and click on the search option.
- You have to choose the agricultural machinery option.
- Now choose machinery will be presented in front of you.
- Enter your mobile number for the token.
- Click on the Proceed option.
- An sms will be the registered mobile number of the applicant asking whether they are eligible for the subsidy after the token process is completed.
- In accordance with this, your reservation for the UP Agriculture Token 2023 will be regarded as approved when you receive the notice and you will be given the token.
Amount of Grant/Subsidy on Agricultural Machinery
|Equipment Name||Grant Amount|
|Craft Thresher Ridge Farrow Planter||50% of the value or Rs.15,000 whichever is less|
|Sugarcane Cutter Planter, Reaper, Seed Drill and Blinder||40% of the value or Rs.20,000 whichever is less|
|Rotavator||50% of the value or Rs.30,000 whichever is less|
|Sprinkler Set||50% of the assessed value or a maximum of Rs.75,000 whichever is less 90% grant to Bundelkhand region|
|Foot Sprayer, Power Sprayer||50% of the value or Rs.30,000 whichever is less|
|Laser Land Leveler||50% of the value or Rs.50,000 whichever is less|
|Pump Set up to 7.5 HP||50% of the value or Rs.10,000 whichever is less|
|Pump Set||50% of the value or Rs.10,000 whichever is less|
|Tractor Mounted Sprayer||50% of the fixed price or Rs.40,000 whichever is less|
|Power tiller of 8 HP or more||40% of the value or Rs.45,000 whichever is less|
|Power Thresher||25% of the cost or Rs.12,000 whichever is less|
|Arrow Blast Sprayer||25% of the cost or Rs.25,000 whichever is less|
|Tractor up to 40 HP||25% of the cost or Rs.45,000 whichever is less|
|Winning Fan, Chef Cutter (Manual)||25% of the cost or Rs.2000 whichever is less|
FAQs UP Agriculture Token Generate 2023
Is the UP Agriculture Token Generate 2023 scheme just open to citizens of the state of Uttar Pradesh?
Yes, this scheme is just open to people of Uttar Pradesh.
How can I receive subsidies in Uttar Pradesh for farm equipment?
The applicant must have a connected Aadhar card and an active SB account in any nationalized bank. A farmer cannot qualify for this scheme if they are currently receiving benefits from another subsidy scheme.
What kind of payment method is used in the UP Agriculture Token Scheme 2023?
Farmers have one week to deposit the money using a challan at the nearby Indian Bank branch.
How much financial assistance is offered to enrolled farmers through the token scheme?
Only 40% of the cost of the agricultural equipment will be covered by the farmers under this scheme. The state and central governments will split the remaining costs evenly.
How can I set up a farmer’s registration in Uttar Pradesh?
Farmers can call 1800-180-1551 for free to reach the Kisan Call Center (KCC). A Kisan Call Center agent will register the farmer and enter their personal data into the Kisan Knowledge Management System (KKMS) once the farmer contacts the Kisan Call Center.