UP Scholarship Online Form 2023 | UP Scholarship 2023-2024 Application Form, Apply Online & Last Date, Status Check | UP Scholarship 2023 | Check Status @scholarship.up.gov.in | UP Scholarship Publish Date scholarship.up.gov.in
UP Scholarship Online Form 2023 :- A UP Scholarship is given every year to the students of classes IX, X, XI, and XII by the Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department; this scholarship is given through the UP government. Scholarships will be awarded to students in classes IX, X, XI, and XII, as well as UG, PG, and diploma students. The benefit of this scholarship, both the renewal and the new admission scholarship, will be realized. So let’s know, what is UP Scholarship 2023, its purpose, eligibility criteria, and information about registration with the necessary documents. We request our readers to read the article till the end. ( Also Read :- Oasis Scholarship 2023 Apply Online, Status Check at oasis.gov.in )
UP Scholarship 2023
UP Scholarship Scheme 2023 is an ambitious initiative of the state government, through which scholarships will be given to students. All those students who have compulsorily completed matriculation can then avail themselves of financial assistance. Along with this, interested students participating in all the institutes and colleges present in the state and sometimes outside the state can apply for the award through the Saksham online portal.
To provide this benefit, the state of Uttar Pradesh has established multiple levels of UP Scholarship Online Form 2023 through which students from various socioeconomic backgrounds can all fully participate in the program. So let’s know, what is UP Scholarship 2023, its purpose, eligibility criteria, and information about registration with the necessary documents. We request our readers to read the article till the end.
Overview of UP Scholarship Online Form 2023
|Scholarship Name||UP Scholarship 2023|
|Launched By||Department of Social Welfare, U.P.|
|Beneficiaries||SC / ST / OBC / Minorities / General Category and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Students of the State|
|Application Procedure||Online Mode|
|Objective||To Provide Various Pre-matric and Post-matric Grants to Students for Higher Education|
|Benefits||Scholarship in the form of Financial Aid|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Government Schemes|
यूपी स्कॉलरशिप 2023
UP Scholarship Online Form 2023 :- उत्तर प्रदेश समाज कल्याण विभाग द्वारा कक्षा IX, X, XI, और XII के छात्रों को हर साल एक छात्रवृत्ति दी जाती है; यह छात्रवृत्ति यूपी सरकार के माध्यम से दी जाती है। नौवीं, दसवीं, ग्यारहवीं और बारहवीं कक्षा के छात्रों के साथ-साथ यूजी, पीजी और डिप्लोमा छात्रों को छात्रवृत्ति प्रदान की जाएगी। इस छात्रवृत्ति का लाभ, नवीनीकरण और नई प्रवेश छात्रवृत्ति दोनों का एहसास होगा। तो आइए जानते हैं, यूपी स्कॉलरशिप 2023 क्या है, इसका उद्देश्य, पात्रता मानदंड और जरूरी दस्तावेजों के साथ रजिस्ट्रेशन की जानकारी। हम अपने पाठकों से लेख को अंत तक पढ़ने का अनुरोध करते हैं।
यूपी छात्रवृत्ति योजना 2023 राज्य सरकार की एक महत्वाकांक्षी पहल है, जिसके माध्यम से छात्रों को छात्रवृत्ति दी जाएगी। अनिवार्य रूप से मैट्रिक पूरा करने वाले सभी छात्र वित्तीय सहायता का लाभ उठा सकते हैं। इसके साथ ही राज्य में और कभी-कभी राज्य के बाहर मौजूद सभी संस्थानों और कॉलेजों में भाग लेने वाले इच्छुक छात्र पुरस्कार के लिए सक्षम ऑनलाइन पोर्टल के माध्यम से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। यह लाभ प्रदान करने के लिए, उत्तर प्रदेश राज्य ने छात्रवृत्ति के कई स्तरों की स्थापना की है, जिसके माध्यम से विभिन्न सामाजिक आर्थिक पृष्ठभूमि के छात्र कार्यक्रम में पूरी तरह से भाग ले सकते हैं। तो आइए जानते हैं, यूपी स्कॉलरशिप 2023 क्या है, इसका उद्देश्य, पात्रता मानदंड और जरूरी दस्तावेजों के साथ रजिस्ट्रेशन की जानकारी। हम अपने पाठकों से लेख को अंत तक पढ़ने का अनुरोध करते हैं।
5 lakh SC and 7 lakh OBC Applications Increased
UP Scholarship Online Form 2023:- As we all citizens know that the number of beneficiaries of the program started by the Directorate of Social Welfare and Minority Welfare has increased significantly. According to sources, an estimated 20 lakh students from Other Backward Classes and 12 lakh students from Scheduled Castes have been given the privileges of tuition fee waiver and scholarship. In addition, 5.75 lakh students belonging to the general category have been given the privileges of tuition fee waiver and scholarship. The amount is directly transferred to the bank accounts of these beneficiaries.
Eligibility Criteria – UP Scholarship Application Form
- Applicants must currently reside in the state of Uttar Pradesh
- .UP Scholarship 2023 for high school juniors entering enrollment can be applied for only after successfully completing class IX and appearing in class X.
- All applicants must show proof of their enrollment in a recognized educational institution in Uttar Pradesh.
- Along with post-matriculating scholarships, undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate diplomas and certificate exams, participants can also apply.
- Those students who have completed the 10th grade and are now studying for the 11th grade can apply for the UP Scholarship 2023 for further studies in the 12th grade.
- Applicants who are interested in Grade 9 must enter I have completed Grade 8, and now I am a Grade 9 student while applying for a pre-matriculated UP Scholarship Online Form 2023.
Trends from the Previous Year
|Session 2019-2020||Scholarship||Registrations||Final Submitted||Forwarded by Institution|
|Post-Matric other than Class 11-12||54,39,627||40,61,113||34,62,735|
|Post-Matric Class 11-12||29,54,649||24,62,498||21,92,688|
|Pre-Matric Class 9-10||31,71,244||24,34,153||21,42,773|
|Session 2020-2021||Post-Matric other than Class 11-12||17,55,617||5,71,404||41,038|
|Post-Matric Class 11-12||17,07,050||8,06,691||1,07,495|
|Pre-Matric Class 9-10||22,64,939||14,96,361||4,94,660|
Documents Required for UP Scholarship Online Form 2023
- A Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Details
- Mark Sheet
- Original Fee Receipt
How to Apply for UP Scholarship 2023
- First of all, all candidates have to visit the official website of the Social Welfare Department in Lucknow,
- After this, one has to click on the link given for registration along with the student field.
- If you want to apply for pre-matriculation, post-matriculation, or post-matriculation other than intermediate, then you have to click on their given link.
- This registration form will appear on your computer or mobile device.
- Now the candidate has to enter his name, parents’ names, high school graduation year, roll number, e-mail address, and password.
- After entering all your information, you have to log in to UP Scholarship by entering your registration number and password and clicking on the login button.
- Here you will now have to give your educational information and click on the “submit” option along with adding a photograph.
- After submitting this form, you need to take a print of it or store it in PDF format for future reference.
Login for Student
- For students making their first UP grant application, select Fresh Login.
- If you want to continue to get Uttar Pradesh Government Scholarship then click on renewal login.
- Students can log in using their registration number, password and date of birth (created at the time of registration).
- A website containing application instructions will be delivered by the system.
- Read all the directions carefully.
- To complete the application, click Proceed.
- Online application form should be completed.
- Now complete the application form with all the required information.
- Click on “Submit” Button.
Scholarship Application Filling Process
- Once you click on the “Proceed” option, you will be taken to the User Dashboard. Now you have to click on the option “Fill Application Form” given in the dashboard.
- After this, the application form for the respective scholarship will open on your screen. Now you have to enter the details of all the necessary information asked in this application form.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Submit”, after which your application form will be completely filled.
How to check Payment status on the PFMS Portal
Applicants who want to verify the payment status of their UP Scholarship 2023 Application can check the payment status through the PMFS website by following the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Public Financial Management System.
- After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you can scroll down to the “Know Your Payment” option.
- When you select that option, a new page will appear on the screen.
- There, you need to enter your bank name, account number, confirmation account number, and captcha code.
- After rechecking all the given information once, you can click on the “submit” option.
- Now, you will see all the details of your payment on the screen.
If you have to solve any problem related to this for UP Scholarship 2023, then solve your problem officially through the given numbers 0522-2209270, 0522-2288861 Along with this, if you are facing any other problems, then you can ask by commenting on our blog. We look forward to your problem.
FAQs: Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2023
When will the UP Scholarship Online Form 2023 be available?
The UP Scholarship Online Form will be released in August 2023.
What are the documents I need to submit for a UP scholarship?
A domicile certificate, caste certificate, income certificate, bank details, mark sheet, original, and fee receipt are required to apply for a UP scholarship these given documents are required.
In Uttar Pradesh, how can I apply for a scholarship?
Through its online system for scholarship and fee reimbursement, applicants for all UP government scholarships must do so online.
How do I check the status of my Uttar Pradesh Scholarship?
The Saksham portal updates the status of the UP Scholarship Online Form 2023 as soon as the application process is completed. Applicants can check the status of their application by logging in to the portal by entering their registration number, date of birth, and verification code.
Who is eligible for the government scholarship offered by Uttar Pradesh?
There are many different eligibility requirements for Uttar Pradesh Scholarship. To qualify for the scholarship, they must be a resident of the state of Uttar Pradesh, which is one of the requirements. Students belonging to General, SC, ST, OBC, and minority communities are eligible for these scholarships.
When is the last day to apply for the UP Scholarship for the 2023-24 school year?
Will update soon about the closure of the Online UP Scholarship Online Form 2023.