US Presidential Elections 2024:- The 2024 US Presidential Elections are scheduled to take place in November of that year and various democratic and independent candidates have expressed interest in running. According to the most recent information, US Presidential Elections 2024 will be held on 5 November 2024 and the winner will enter office on 20 January 2025. You get every information regarding this election like date, result, candidates and much more.
Table of Contents
US Presidential Elections 2024
The 60th quadrennial presidential election for the United States will take place on Tuesday, 5 November 2024. The U.S. House and Senate as well as this presidential election will all take place at the same time. Additionally, gubernatorial and state legislative elections will take place in several states. In the most recent election, Joe Biden defeated Donald Trump to become president.
President Joe Biden, a member of the Democratic Party, is running for reelection. Donald Trump, a member of the Republican Party and a former president is the other announced contender. There are many competitors seeking the nominations in the primaries of both of the main parties. On 20 January 2025, the winner of this election will enter office.
Overview of US Presidential Elections 2024
|Election Name||US Presidential Elections 2024|
|Commission||Federal Election Commision|
|Country||United State of America|
|Current President||Joe Biden|
|Date of Election||05 November 2024|
|Office Intake Date||20 January 2025|
|Election Candidates||Joe Biden, Donald Trump and Vivek Ramaswamy|
|Major Issues||Immigration, Crime, Education, Gun Control, Healthcare, Abortion and State Development|
US Presidential Elections Date and Time 2024
- On 5 November 2024, there will be elections for President of the United States.
- The names of the people who filed applications to run for president together with their party affiliations, are published exactly as they appeared on the FEC website on the day of their initial filing.
- Some applicants used nicknames.
- The last time this list was updated was on 11 September 2023. The list is sorted alphabetically by first name.
Candidates List of US Presidential Elections 2024
|Election Candidates||Know For||Political Party|
|Joe Biden||Current President of USA||Democratic Party|
|Donald Trump||Previous President of USA||Republican Party|
|Vivek Ramaswamy||Chairman of Strive Asset Management||Republican Party|
|Robert F.Kennedy Jr||Environment Lawyer||Democratic Party|
|Ryan Binkley||Founder of Generational Equity Group||NA|
|Doug Burgum||Governor of North Dakota||NA|
|Chris Christie||Governor of New Jersey||Republican Party|
|Ron DeSantis||Governor of Florida||Republican Party|
|Larry Elder||Host of the show||NA|
|Nikki Haley||Ambassador of UN||Republican Party|
|Will Hurd||US Representative for TX-13||NA|
|Asa Hutchinson||Governor of Arkansas||Republican Party|
|Mike Pence||Previous Vice President of US||Republican Party|
|Tim Scott||US Senator from South Carolina||NA|
Predictions of US Presidential Elections 2024
- There are two leading candidates for the 2024 US presidential election.
- The two candidates are Donald Trump and Joe Biden and we predict that Trump will get the most votes.
- Vivek Ramaswamy, an Indian-American candidate for president is also running.
- The results of this election, which will include the most heated campaigning ever, will determine who Donald Trump or Joe Biden will be the next US President.
Procedure of US Presidential Elections 2024
- Voters cast their votes for the electoral college in the US presidential and vice presidential elections, which are indirect elections.
- Now that they have been chosen, these electors have chosen the president and vice president.
- The President and Vice President will be whichever candidate receives the most votes.
- If no candidate receives a majority, the Senate will pass the resolution electing the President.
- In this approach, the Federal Election Commission manages the US presidential elections.
FAQs US Presidential Elections 2024
Who are the top two candidates for US President in the 2024 election?
Donald J. Trump and Joe Biden are the top two candidates for the 2024 US presidential election.
When does the US President’s current term end?
The term of the US President expires on 5 November 2024.
Who will oversee the 2024 US Presidential Elections?
The Federal Election Commission is in charge of the 2024 US Presidential Elections.
When was Joe Biden elected?
3 Nov 2020, was the last presidential election.
Who are the top three candidates for the next American presidential election?
Joe Biden, Donald Trump and Vivek Ramaswamy are the top three candidates to be the next president of the United States.