WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023:- The WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023 was announced on 3 October 2023 by the West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC). The official website of WBPSC offers candidates the opportunity to download the 2023 Miscellaneous Recruitment Notification. The link to the online WBPSC Miscellaneous application window will open on 5 October 2023. You get every information regarding this article including its objective, overview, benefits, eligibility criteria, necessary documents, exam pattern and application procedure.
Table of Contents
WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023
The Miscellaneous Services Recruitment Examination 2024 online application procedure has begun on the official website of the West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC). For the Miscellaneous Services Recruitment Examination 2023 the Commission is accepting online applications. Applicants seeking positions in the West Bengal government’s various departments such as Assistant Child Development Project Officer, Disaster Management Officer, Block Welfare Office, Block Youth Officer, Inspector, etc.
It is mentioned that the Commission will conduct the Miscellaneous Services Recruitment Examination 2023, throughout the state and that positions within the West Bengal government would be filled depending on the results. Applicants must use the official website to submit their online applications for this scheme.
Overview of WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023
|Name||WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Authority||West Bengal Public Service Commision|
|Exam Name||WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment|
|Registration Date||05 October 2023 to 02 November 2023|
|Age Limit||20-39 Years|
|Application Fee||160 + Additional Charges|
|Selection Procedure||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
Objective of WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023
The Miscellaneous Services Recruitment Examination 2023 notification for a variety of WBPSC Miscellaneous posts has been released by the West Bengal Public Service Commission Assistant Child Development Project Officer, Auditor of Co-operative Societies, Investigating Inspector, Revenue Inspector, etc.
Important Dates of WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023
|WBPSC Miscellaneous Short Notice 2023||27 September 2023|
|Commencement of online Application Submission||05 October 2023|
|Last Date for Online Application Submission||2 November 2023 (up to 3:00 pm)|
|Last Date for Online Fee Submission||2 November 2023 (up to 3:00 pm)|
|Last Date for Offline Fee Submission||3 November 2023|
|WBPSC Miscellaneous Prelims Exam||To Be Released|
|WBPSC Miscellaneous Main Exam||To Be Released|
Eligibility Criteria of WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023
The eligibility criteria is given below:
- The WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment age range is 20-39 years old. Candidates in the reserved category have certain age benefits.
- The candidate must be fluent in Bengali in both writing and speaking. The personality exam will include a Bengali language proficiency test.
- The candidate will not be considered if they are unable to communicate in and comprehend Bengali.
- The candidate must meet the requirements before the deadline for submitting applications.
Required Documents of WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023
The required documents is given below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Date of Birth
- Education Certificate
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- The candidates will need to give the relevant authorities a specific sum.
- Online payments using a variety of online payment options should be accepted.
- The general/OBC applicant must pay the application cost of Rs.160 + other charges before submitting the application.
- There are no application fees for ST/SC candidates.
Selection Process of WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023
The three steps of the selection procedure for various positions are as follows:
Exam Pattern of WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023
The recruiting examination is administered by WBPSC in two stages: prelims and main.
Prelims Exam Pattern:
- The questions must be of the multiple choice (MCQ) type.
- Total Marks: 200
- The purpose of this paper is qualification. No marks will be added as a result.
- Every wrong answer results in a deduction from marks.
|Subjects||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1 Hour 30 minutes|
1 Hour 30 minutes
Mains Exam Pattern:
- The three papers that make up the Mains Exam are listed below. Every paper carries 150 points.
- When choosing candidates, the sum of the Mains and Interview marks will be taken into account.
|Paper 1- English||150||1 Hour 30 minutes|
|Paper 2- Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali||150|
|Paper 3- General Studies and Arithmetic||150 (100 for GA & 50 for Arithmetic)||2 Hour 30 minutes|
|WBPSC Miscellaneous Interview 2023||100 Marks|
Applying Procedure of WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023
- You have to visit the Official Website of the WBPSC.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Find the link to apply for WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023(Advt.No. 11/2023).
- You have to register and all the required details in the form.
- Click on the submit button.
- Now candidates will provide login ID and Password on the register No and Email ID.
- Enter all the details in the application form.
- You have to upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- You have to submit the application form.
- You can take print out of it for future use.
FAQs WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023
When Will the Notification for the WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023 Be Released?
The commission published the WBPSC Miscellaneous Notification 2023 PDF on 3 October 2023.
What is the age requirement to apply for the 2023 WBPSC Recruitment?
You must be at least 20 years old to apply for the WBPSC Recruitment 2023.
How can I apply for vacancies made available by the WBPSC Miscellaneous Notification of 2023?
The application link for the positions made available by the WBPSC Miscellaneous Notification 2023 may be seen right above.
What is the WBPSC 2023 Miscellaneous Selection Process?
The three steps of the WBPSC miscellaneous recruiting procedure are the preliminary exam, Main exam and personality test.
What is the application fee for submitting the WBPSC Miscellaneous Application Form?
Application fees are as follows Rs. 160 for UR and OBC applicants and Nil for SC, ST and PWD candidates.