XAT Registration 2024:- Every year in the first week of January, a nationwide exam known as the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is administered. XLRI had previously made available XAT practice exams to aid applicants in getting ready for the test. The XAT 2024 registration period opened on 15 July 2023 and the application form must be submitted by 30 November 2023. You get every information regarding XAT Registration 2024 in this article.
Table of Contents
XAT Registration 2024
The national management entrance test known as the Xavier Aptitude Test or XAT is offered by XLRI, Jamshedpur to candidates applying to MBA and PGDM programs. In addition to XLRI and ten other universities that are members of XAMI, more than 1,000 B-schools recognize XAT results as a prerequisite for admission to postgraduate management programs.
The multiple choice questions (MCQs) on the XAT question paper are divided into four categories: general knowledge, verbal and logical ability, quantitative ability and data interpretation, and decision-making. The XAT cutoffs for the PGDM-BM program at XLRI are typically about 95 percentile for applicants who identify as male and 92 percentile for candidates who identify as female.
Overview of XAT Registration 2024
|XAT Registration 2024
|XLRI Jamshedpur on behalf of XAMI
|Rs.21,00 + Rs 200 for each MBA Program
|Using Credit, Debit and Net Banking
Dates of XAT Registration 2024
|Commencement of XAT Registration 2024
|15 July 2023
|Last Date of Registration
|30 November 2023
|20 December 2023
|7 January 2024
Registration Procedure of XAT Registration 2024
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the XAT Registration.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the register button.
- The Registration form will appear on your screen.
- Enter the candidates Name, Phone Number, Email ID, preferred Password and Residential State.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on the I Agree tab and proceed by clicking on the Submit button.
- Sign in Candidates will get a verification email with their login credentials after submitting their registration information. It is imperative that these facts be kept for later use.
- Using the supplied login credentials, applicants must enter into their XAT account in order to go on to the next stage of XAT registration. To proceed, candidates must click go to application form after logging in.
Fill out an Application Form for XAT 2024. During this stage, applicants must provide different information in various sections of the XAT application form.
- Full Name
- Email Address and Alternate Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Blood Group
- Marital Status
- PWD Status
- Father/Mother Name
- Spouse Name
- Residential Address
- Current Address
- Emergency Contact Details
- Emergency Contact Number
Academic Qualification Details:
- SSC/10th Standard or Equivalent Board
- HSC/12th Standard/Diploma Courses
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master Degree
- Other Professional Degree
Candidates with Professional Degrees:
- Details of Professional Degrees such as CA/CS/ICWA
Information about Work Experience (Optional) During the XAT application procedure, candidates with job experience can provide pertinent information. Candidates should take into account the length of their full time employment duties while submitting facts about their work experience. Candidates have to also include any employment positions they held following their graduation.
Enter the details about the program they intend to pursue at the XLRI Institute.
- Human Resources Management
- Business Management
- General Management Programme
In order to be eligible for the Fellow Management Program, candidates need to have worked for at least 56 months. Candidates need to indicate the campus they want for each program after choosing one. In addition, applicants must select the test city of their choice for the admission exam.
- Now you have to upload all the necessary documents such as
- Passport Size Photograph
- Candidates Signatures
- Click on the save and continue button.
- A new page will open on your screen.
The payment of the application fee for XAT 2024 is the last step in the XAT application procedure. The application cost is Rs. 2100, and candidates may pay with the following options:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
- Other Digital Wallets
It is important for candidates to save a copy of their completed application form for future use.
Specifics Application Fee for XAT Registration fee for XAT Rs 2,100 The program’s XAT cost is Rs. 200. Important Documents for XAT Registration 2024 Indian nationals enrolling for GMP through GMAT Rs.2500 NRI/Foreign aspirants applying through GMAT Rs. 5000 Before starting the XAT registration procedure, applicants need to make sure they have the necessary documents available:
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Graduation Marks Card
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- Address Documents
- Scanned Documents
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificates
- Debit/Credit for application fee payment
FAQS XAT Registration 2024
How many times a year is XAT held?
Every year, in the first week of January, there is just one XAT. On 15 July 2023 registration for XAT 2024 began.
Can I use a calculator during the XAT exam?
Calculators and other electronic devices are not permitted in the examination room.
What are the fundamental requirements for XAT eligibility?
To appear in the XAT in 2024, candidates must have finished their degree in any discipline.
When is the last date?
The XAT registration deadline is 30 November 2023. On the other hand, anyone registering for XLRI programs through GRE or GATE may do so until 31 December 2023.