TS ICET Seat Allotment 2023:- The Integrated Common Entrance Test web counseling for MBA and MCA courses offered by Government and Private colleges with their affiliated colleges through TS ICET 2023 Phase-1 Web Counselling for the first year academic session of 2023 has been successfully completed by the Government of Telangana and the State Council for Higher Education. For those who participated in the online counseling to seek admission, the TS ICET 2023 Seat Allotment Result is predicted to be made public on the appointed day by the afternoon. In this article you get every information regarding TS ICET Seat Allotment 2023 in this counselling including its process, eligibility criteria, required documents and much more.
Table of Contents
TS ICET Seat Allotment 2023
The ranking of the applicant will determine the TS ICET Seat Allotment 2023. Candidates who want to secure a place must confirm, download a letter confirming their seat and pay the admission costs at the designated institute. The scores and preferences entered by the candidate for the college allocation procedure will determine which seats will be available for the 2023 exam.
The process of allocating seats to applicants in Telangana based on their test results and preferences is known as TS ICET Seat Allotment 2023. It includes rounds of seat allocation, choice filling, document verification and web option entry. Phase 1 of the TS ICET Counselling 2023 registration will run through 11 September 2023. The uncertain seat allocation list for the same will be published on the official website by 17 September 2023 and the choice filling and option freezing window for it has a last date of 12 September 2023. On 8 September 2023 the choice filling procedure was launched.
Overview of TS ICET Seat Allotment 2023
|Name of the Article||TS ICET Seat Allotment 2023|
|Name||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2023|
|Organisation||Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|Type of Exam||MBA and MCA|
|Seat Allotment 2023||17 September 2023|
|Payment of Tuition Fees and Self Reporting||17 to 20 September 2023|
|Seat Allotment Release Status||Released|
|Official Website||Click here|
Required Documents for Reporting
The required documents is given below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Degree or Equivalent Marksheet and Certificate For MCA
- Degree or Equivalent Marksheet and Certificate For MBA
- TS ICET Rank Card
- TS ICET Hall Ticket
- SSC or Equivalent Marksheet and Certificate
Important Date of 1st Phase Counselling TS ICET 2023
|Online Filling of Basic Information||6 to 11 September 2023|
|Payment of Processing Fees||6 to 11 September 2023|
|Slot Booking for Help Line Centre||6 to 11 September 2023|
|Certificate Verification (For Booked slots)||8 to 12 September 2023|
|Exercising and Freezing of options||Until 13 September 2023|
|Seat Allotment||17 September 2023|
|Payment of tuition Fee and Self reporting through website||17 to 20 September 2023|
How to check TS ICET 1st Phase Seat Allotment Result 2023?
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the portal.
- You have to login your details like registration number, Hall Ticket Number and Password.
- Click on the Seat Allotment Result button.
- The 1st phase seat allotment result will appear on your screen.
- You have to check your allotted college and courses.
- A copy of the letter of allocation should be obtained for your records.
- You have to pay your fees.
- To reserve your spot, finish the admissions process at the designated college within the allocated time limit.
Steps In the TS ICET Seat Allotment Process?
- Pay the exam fee and register for it.
- Exam and Findings Participate in the TS ICET exam to find out your ranking.
- selected colleges and courses on the choice filling list.
- Verification of Documents Verify documents at approved centers.
- Enter choices online using the web interface.
- Seat Allocation According to preference and rank, seats are allotted.
- Pay the course fees for your allocated seat.
- Fulfill the requirements for admission to the designated college.
FAQs TS ICET Seat Allotment 2023
What is the TS ICET Counseling 2023?
The formal procedure by which qualified applicants apply for admission to MBA and MCA programs in Telangana state is called TS ICET Counselling 2023. There are several steps involved, including registration, document verification, choice selection, seat assignment and payment of fees.
In how much time would TS ICET 2023 Counseling start?
Phase I of TS ICET 2023 Counseling started on 6 September 2023.
Do TS ICET counseling costs accept late payments?
No date extensions or late registration payments for TSICET counseling will be accepted by TSCHE. Candidates are urged to pay attention to the dates and make their contributions on time.
How much will TS ICET counseling fees be in 2023?
The cost of counseling is Rs.1200 for general clients and Rs.600 for SC/ST clients. The candidate cannot take part in the counselling process as the payment of fees is the first step without paying.
What are the tuition costs for admission during the TSICET 2023 Counseling Process?
According to the course the candidate has applied for different tuition costs. The first semester or year’s costs typically need to be submitted for admission during the TS ICET 2023 Counseling Process.