UPSC IAS Application Form 2023 | UPSC CSE Notification 2023 | UPSC CSE Prelims Exam Date 2023 | Upsc.gov.in CSE Registration 2023 | UPSC CSE Syllabus 2023 PDF Download Drishti IAS/ Vision IAS
UPSC CSE Notification 2023 has been released by the Union Public Service Commission. All those applicants who are eagerly waiting for the declaration of the notification need not wait anymore. The online application form-filling process for the UPSC CSE (civil service examination) has already been started. Desired applicants can fill the UPSC CSE Application Form 2023 by following the few easy steps mentioned further in this article. Contenders will also get details like eligibility criteria, exam dates, exam patterns, required documents, and more.
UPSC CSE Notification 2023
UPSC CSE Notification has been updated by the Union Public Service Commission on 1 February 2023. 1105 vacancies has been released for the job in Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’, Indian Corporate Law Service, Group ‘A’, Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’, Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Information Service, Junior Grade Group ‘A’, Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Service, Group ‘A’, Indian Police Service, Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’ and other posts.
Union Public Service Commission is going to hold the Civil Services Examination- Prelims in May 2023 and Mains in September 2023. Contenders can apply for the examination now. Online application form filling process has been already started from 1 February 2023. The last date to apply for the examination is 21 February 2023. Interested job seekers who desire to grab the opportunity may apply online for the UPSC Civil Service Examination 2023 through UPSC official portal upsconline.nic.in.
Key Highlights Of UPSC IAS Application Form 2023
|Name of the organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam||Civil Services Examination|
|Positions||Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’, Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’, Indian Corporate Law Service, Group ‘A’ and other|
|No of posts||1105|
|Hiring procedure||Exam & interview|
|Job location||Across India|
|Mode of application||Online|
UPSC Notification 2023 Apply Online
यूपीएससी सीएसई अधिसूचना 1 फरवरी 2023 को संघ लोक सेवा आयोग द्वारा अद्यतन की गई है। भारतीय सिविल लेखा सेवा, समूह ‘ए’, भारतीय कॉर्पोरेट कानून सेवा, समूह ‘ए’, भारतीय रक्षा लेखा सेवा में नौकरी के लिए 1105 रिक्तियां जारी की गई हैं। , ग्रुप ‘ए’, भारतीय रक्षा सम्पदा सेवा, ग्रुप ‘ए’, भारतीय विदेश सेवा, भारतीय सूचना सेवा, जूनियर ग्रेड ग्रुप ‘ए’, भारतीय पीएंडटी लेखा और वित्त सेवा, ग्रुप ‘ए’, भारतीय पुलिस सेवा, भारतीय डाक सेवा , समूह ‘ए’ और अन्य पद।
संघ लोक सेवा आयोग सिविल सेवा परीक्षा- मई 2023 में प्रारंभिक और सितंबर 2023 में मेन्स आयोजित करने जा रहा है। प्रतियोगी अब परीक्षा के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। ऑनलाइन आवेदन फॉर्म भरने की प्रक्रिया 1 फरवरी 2023 से शुरू हो चुकी है। परीक्षा के लिए आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 21 फरवरी 2023 है। इच्छुक नौकरी चाहने वाले यूपीएससी आधिकारिक पोर्टल के माध्यम से यूपीएससी सिविल सेवा परीक्षा 2023 के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते है @ upsconline.nic.in।
UPSC CSE 2023 Vacancy Details
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Police Service
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Information Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Protection Force Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Indirect Taxes) Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (Income Tax) Group ‘A’
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Grade III)
- Indian Railway Management Service, Group ‘A’
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade)
- Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service (DANICS), Group ‘B’
- Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service (DANIPS), Group ‘B’
- Pondicherry Civil Service (PONDICS), Group ‘B’
- Pondicherry Police Service (PONDIPS), Group ‘B’
UPSC CSE Prelims Exam Date 2023
|Notification Release Date||February 1, 2023|
|Application form filling process will start from||February 1, 2023|
|Application form filling process will end on||February 21, 2023|
|Modification in application form will start||February 22, 2023|
|Modification in application form will end||February 28, 2023|
|Prelims Admit Card||May 2023|
|Preliminary Exam||May 28, 2023|
|Mains Admit Card||September 2023|
|Mains Examination||September 15, 2023|
|Final Result Announced||January 2024|
UPSC CSE Notification 2023 Eligibility Conditions
All those candidates who meet the eligibility conditions specified here, can apply for the UPSC CSE Notification 2023:
- Should be a
- Citizen of India
- A citizen of Nepal.
- A subject of Bhutan
- A Tibetan Refugee.
- An Indian origin migrated person.
- Age should be in between 21 to 32 years.
- Must possess graduation degree.
Age Relaxation for UPSC CSE 2023
|5 years||SC or ST or widow/ divorce/ legally separated women’s or ex-military person,|
|10 years||General Category,|
|15 years||SC/ST category|
Important Documents UPSC CSE 2023 Notification
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Mobile Number
- Matric Certificate.
- Identity proof
- Experience Certificate.
- Email ID
- Educational Certificates.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
UPSC CSE Application Form Fees 2023
You need to pay application fee as mentioned below who desire to seek application for the above-mentioned posts in UPSC CSC Notification
- Female/SC/ST- No fee
- Other candidates- Rs. 100/-
- Fee is to be paid via depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
Selection Procedure UPSC CSE 2023
Selection process may include the following steps for the above-mentioned posts under UPSC CSE Notification 2023
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personality Test
Exam Pattern for UPSC CSE Recruitment 2023
|The examination comprises of two compulsory Papers of 200 marks each. Questions will be of Multiple-Choice type.|
|Main exam- Qualifying Papers|
|Paper A||One of the Indian Language to be selected by the candidate||300 Marks|
|Paper B||English||300 Marks|
|Main exam- Papers to be counted for merit|
|Papers I||Essay||250 marks|
|Papers II||General Studies‐I||250 marks|
|Papers III||General Studies ‐II||250 marks|
|Papers IV||General Studies ‐III||250 marks|
|Papers V||General Studies ‐IV||250 marks|
|Papers VI||Optional Subject ‐ Paper 1||250 marks|
|Papers VII||Optional Subject ‐ Paper 2||250 marks|
|Personality test||275 marks|
List of Optional Subjects
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Commerce and Accountancy
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Science
- Political Science and International Relations
- Public Administration
- Literature of any one of the following languages:
UPSC CSE Notification Online Application Procedure
- To apply for the UPSC CSE Exam, you should rush to the Official website of the Union Public Service Commission.
- From the home page of the portal, go to the examination option and a drop-down list will open.
- Click on Active examination option and look for the “Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2023.”
- A new page will open from where you need to click on notice option.
- Read the advertisement first and then choose “One Time Registration (OTR) for Examinations” link.
- You must select “new registration” option and fill the registration form that appear on the screen:
- Name and verify name.
- Full name (if any).
- Gender and verify gender.
- Date of birth and verify date of birth.
- Father name and verify father name.
- Mother name and verify mother name.
- Minority status.
- Valid mobile number
- Alternate mobile number
- Email id
- Board examination roll number (class Xth)
- Security question
- Enter the captcha code and click submit button.
- Now login with the site and go to the latest notification tab.
- Go to the CSC exam and click apply option.
- Complete the further application form and upload the documents.
- Submit the application after review.
- Make payment of fee and take print out of both form & receipt.
Upsc.gov.in CSE Registration 2023 Link
|UPSC CSE Notification 2023||View Here|
|UPSC CSE Registration 2023 Link||View Here|
|UPSC CSE Syllabus 2023||View Here|
|UPSC CSE Prelims Exam 2023 Details||View Here|
FAQs UPSC CSE Notification 2023
Who can apply for UPSC CSE Exam?
Any candidate who meet the above mentioned eligibility conditions can apply.
What is the last date to apply for UPSC CSE Exam?
The last date to apply for UPSC CSE Exam is 21 February 2023.
When the commission is going to hold the prelim exam?
Prelim exam is going to held on 28 May 2023.
How to apply for the UPSC CSE Notification 2023?
You can apply by visit the official website of the UPSC before last date.
What is the minimum educational requirement for CSE?
The minimum educational requirement for CSE is graduation.