Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2023 Apply Online, Check Eligibility | Ganga Kalyana Yojana Karnataka Application Form PDF, Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2023 Last Date
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2023 has been started by the Karnataka state government. This scheme is beneficial for the farmers. Through this Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2023, the government is going to improve the irrigation facility. If you are a citizen of Karnataka and a farmer by profession then you must check the information available in this article. In this article, we provide the Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Scheme related to each and every piece of information including the application procedure, eligibility criteria, documents required, and more.
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2023
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2023 is an initiative of the Karnataka Government. The scheme is going to run by Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation. Through this Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2023, the government is going to improve the irrigation facility for the farmers of the state. The government is going to drill borewells or open wells with pumps for farmers who have their own land.
Also Read :- PM Kisan 13th Installment Date 2023, कब आएगी Release Date Beneficiary List, eKYC
This scheme is very beneficial for the farmers of Karnataka state. Many of the farmers face irrigation-related issues. This Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2023 is a step ahead to solving the irrigation problem of the farmers. The applicants belong to a minority community or small and marginal farmers who own land and can apply for the scheme. To submit the application you have to fill out the online form. The online application form-filling procedure is available in this article below step by step. You will get various other significant information in respect of Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2023 in the next section of this article.
Highlights of Ganga Kalyana Yojana Karnataka
|Name of the scheme||Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Scheme|
|Launched by||Karnataka Government|
|Managed by||Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation|
|Mode of application||Online|
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme Apply Online
कर्नाटक गंगा कल्याण योजना 2023 कर्नाटक सरकार की एक पहल है। यह योजना कर्नाटक अल्पसंख्यक विकास निगम द्वारा चलाई जा रही है। इस कर्नाटक गंगा कल्याण योजना 2023 के माध्यम से, सरकार राज्य के किसानों के लिए सिंचाई सुविधा में सुधार करने जा रही है। जिन किसानों के पास अपनी जमीन है, सरकार उनके लिए बोरवेल या पंप वाले कुएं खोलने जा रही है।
Also Read :- PM Rojgar Mela 2023 Apply Online – Direct Link 10 लाख नौकरियां Registration
यह योजना कर्नाटक राज्य के किसानों के लिए बहुत फायदेमंद है। कई किसानों को सिंचाई से संबंधित समस्याओं का सामना करना पड़ता है। यह कर्नाटक गंगा कल्याण योजना 2023 किसानों की सिंचाई समस्या को हल करने के लिए एक कदम आगे है। आवेदक अल्पसंख्यक समुदाय या छोटे और सीमांत किसानों से संबंधित हैं, जिनके पास जमीन है और वे योजना के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन जमा करने के लिए आपको ऑनलाइन फॉर्म भरना होगा। ऑनलाइन आवेदन फॉर्म भरने की प्रक्रिया इस लेख में चरण दर चरण नीचे उपलब्ध है। आपको इस लेख के अगले भाग में कर्नाटक गंगा कल्याण योजना 2023 के संबंध में अन्य महत्वपूर्ण जानकारी मिलेगी।
Objective of Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2023
Water is a basic necessity for farmers to grow crops. Farmers face huge issue related to the proper irrigation water. Considering this in view the Government of Karnataka has started Karnataka Ganga Kalyan scheme. The main motor of the scheme is to provide irrigation facility to the farmers by digging open Wells or drilling bore Wells followed by the installation of a pump set and accessories which is required for irrigation of agriculture land.
Benefits/ Features Of Ganga Kalyana Yojana Karnataka
- The Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2023 has been started by the Karnataka minorities Development Corporation
- The scheme is beneficial for the farmers of the state
- Only minority communities or small and marginal farmers who own land can apply for the Ganga Kalyana Yojana Karnataka.
- The Karnataka government has a located rupees 1.50 lakh and 3 lakh rupees for individual borewell projects.
- The amount provided by the government under the skin can be used by the beneficiary only for the borewell drilling, and pump set supply, and Rs. 50000 is given for the electrification deposit.
- A subsidy of rupees 3.5 lahks will be given by the state government to Bengaluru, ramanagara Kolar, chikkaballapur, and Tumkur districts.
- Rupees 200000 subsidies will be given to the applicants from other districts
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Only those applicants who made the following eligibility criteria will be able to submit the application for this Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2023.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- Applicant must be of a farmer by profession and belongs to a minority community or small and marginal farmers.
- Age of the applicant should be in between 18 to 55 years
- Applicant must own land.
- The annual income of applicants’ families should be not more than rupees 96000 per annum for rural areas and rupees 103000 for urban areas.
- Aadhar card
- Project report
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- BPL card
- Small and marginal farmers’ certificates issued by the competent authority
- Self-declaration form
- Latest RTC
- Copy of bank passbook
- Land revenue paid receipt
- Self-declaration form from the surety
Application Process For Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Scheme
- To apply for the scheme you have to visit the official website of the Karnataka minorities Development Corporation
- Homepage of the portal will show on the computer screen
- You need to choose online application option given under online services
- A new page will open on the screen from where you have to select Ganga Kalyan scheme
- Application form will open on the computer screen where you have to enter the following details including
- Date of Birth
- Contact number
- Gender etc
- After providing the details you have to upload the signed document in the prescribed format.
- Now you have to review the application form once and then submit it by press submit option.
- Remember to take print out of the field application for further use.
Portal login Process
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Yojana, after that the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Now on the homepage of the website, you will see the option of sign in, after that you have to click on the option.
- Now the login page will be displayed in front of you. On this page, you will have to give the details of the requested information, such as:- Email ID, Password and Captcha Code.
- After this you have to click on the option of sign in, after which you can log in to the portal.
Process to View Contact Details
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Yojana. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the Contact Us option.
- Now you have to click on any one of the following various options as per your wish:-
- Main office
- DETAILS OF DISTRICT OFFICERS
- official side head office
- Thereafter, the relevant details will be displayed on your screen.
- You can call or contact on WhatsApp with the authorities at 82777 99990.
FAQs –Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2023
What is Karnataka Ganga Kalyan scheme?
The Karnataka Ganga Kalyan scheme has been started by the Karnataka government to provide proper irrigation facility to the farmers of the state.
Who can apply for Karnataka Ganga Kalyan scheme?
All the contenders who made the eligibility criteria specified above can submit the application for this scheme.
What is the minimum age to apply for Ganga Kalyan scheme?
The minimum age to submit the application for the scheme is 18 years.
What kind of benefits is the government going to provide in this scheme?
The government is going to provide irrigation facility by digging open Wells and drilling borewells at the farmers land.
How can I apply for Karnataka Ganga Kalyan scheme?
To apply for Karnataka Ganga Kalyan scheme you have to submit online application by follow the above mention steps.